toking tool of the day

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by dailyytoker, Jul 25, 2012.

1. im trying to decide what toking tool i should use to smoke me some purple haze. i have bongs of all sorts spoons vaps bubblers papers and a hooka. what do you guys recommend i smoke out of today?:hippie:

2. Yo, i thought purple haze was extinct since the 80s ? But i would defo smoke that in a little joint, and then use a simple glass bong, nothing special, like a 40cm straight one ! :D
    I've always wanted to smoke purple hazr but can never find any.. :(
    SO have a real good high you lucky bastard :p

3. alrighty that will be my first toke of the day. :smoke: oh and its not extinct i grow it 180 plants strong. lol i roll me up a gram then follow that with a few big rips out of my bomb rod. its custom made bong 4ft long 10mm glass with a tripod diffuser and 12 arm perc finishing touches on the bong are etched pot leaves and nautical stars. cost a shitload of broken window glass and a bowl off the bong my friend broke so pretty much damn near nothing cause i blew the glass myself only additional cost was the etching compound :bongin:

4. I myself have been hitting the bong, so that's what I would use.

5. alright the second toke of the day will be out of my bong thans for the reply i have about 6 pounds to burn up so haha

6. 6 pounds you say..

7. i grow alot and havnt been smoking or selling much at all shit adds up when you smoke a 2 gram joint a month for a year

8. I can PM you my address if your interested. HA!

9. haha at the moment no maybe some other time.

10. Why would you have a name like "dailyytoker" and you only smoke 1 , 2 gram joint a month?
    I may be too high to understand but im confused:smoke:

11. [quote name='"dailyytoker"']alrighty that will be my first toke of the day. :smoke: oh and its not extinct i grow it 180 plants strong. lol i roll me up a gram then follow that with a few big rips out of my bomb rod. its custom made bong 4ft long 10mm glass with a tripod diffuser and 12 arm perc finishing touches on the bong are etched pot leaves and nautical stars. cost a shitload of broken window glass and a bowl off the bong my friend broke so pretty much damn near nothing cause i blew the glass myself only additional cost was the etching compound :bongin:[/quote]

You say you made a bong out of broken window glass? I have to see a picture of that thing

12. window glass melted down in a furnace. i also had to slow down on smoking because of work. i usually smoke about 2-2.5 grams a day unless i run out but thats rare haha

13. Do you have any pictures of it?

14. not yet when i get my camera lens back ill post some. its pretty sick took 12 or so hours to finish the piece without etching it yet. its my number one used bong

15. You gotta go with the bong haha unless you have a zong :smoke:

16. haha, sometimes real life gets in the way of smoking. amen

17. Thread is useless without pics... And this is 20 fucking 12, if you have internet there is no reason you shouldn't have a cell phone with a camera on it.

18. Yes please take some pictures of your homemade made 10mm window glass bong, with a 10 arm perc.:laughing: And your 180 Purple haze plants..do tell how did you happen to stumble upon the genetics. Seeing as how they're nowhere to be found in the whole state of California :rolleyes:

19. Troll is obvious

20. Incredibowl i420