Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toking the night before tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RemyKush, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Ok, let me start by saying in no way would i condone or encourage smoking the night before an exam. That being said i just smoked the night before my sociology exam, but i studied for 4 days before it and knew the material inside and out. I toked last night just a bowl and relaxed and watched some TV and got some great sleep and I should be thrown in jail for how hard i just raped that test lol. This is like the second sociology test Ive smoked the night before and i smoked the night before a geology test too and got a 95 on it with the curve. Basically does anyone else do this? Just wondering if anyone else has had similar results.
    -On a side note, i suck at math so i never smoke the night before a calculus test or anything cause i have a hard time pulling those tests off anyways.

2. cool go for it

and yes ur not the only one :D

3. I cant remember any recent tests that i smoked before notably, but in 9th grade i smoked 2 blunts (had a very low tolerance then) the night before my geometry final. Got an A+, felt fucking great going into the summer with tha good grades and a lotta weed. I smoke everyday now, so any tests i did have recently i obviously smoked before hand. Still doing good grade wise, and college is different than high school :D happy toking

4. dude i try to smoke as close as possible to the actual test screw the night before. When you go in high as fuck for the test you have no nerves and it seems like it is easy as fuck to recall the information you need.

Edit: only time i dont blaze is if it is a speech cause then you do seem to get more nervous about the upcoming presentation.

5. I never get test anxiety anyways for some reason, i just dont care that much i think, or something cause ive never been nervous for a test lol.

6. #6 KillaWillaBilla, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    yeah i dont get to nervous im just saying it chills you out in like a "test zone"

edit: in fact im smoking right now for my two tests today