Toking on the shitter...

Discussion in 'General' started by Soap, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Anyone else do this? I find it quite enjoyable.

2. i dont smoke inside the house.
    but i can never do anything when i shit.
    lol
    if i bring a magazine, the shit doesnt take that long or i am trying too hard.

3. you will hear nothing but positive things on this forum

4. Nothin better then bringing a a small TV table in there so I can surf GC on my laptop and toke and shit! Its a wonderful trifecta!

5. I did that as a kid.
    If i wanted to take a looong bath, i would drag my tv, and n64 and just chill.
    :)
    ahh...
    the good days of childhood.

6. relive it man. hit up some modern video games in the tub

7. Electronics in the tub!? Thats just asking for trouble:eek:

8. thats what my mom said.
    but i did it any ways.
    because this is how i get down
    :metal:

9. Dude the smell of the shit would ruin the taste, I couldn't do it.

Taking a shit after smoking is another story.

10. in my old apt there was an awesome fan in the bathroom and that's where we all smoked anyway so thats where i kept my bowl and some schwag. I found myself hitting the bowl everytime i took a dump. it was awesome. it makes long and annoying dumps, u know the kind when u sit and sit and sit and nothing comes out, amazingly interesting. and those really good dumps, u know the kind when you lose like 5 pounds and u've been eatting plenty of fiber, just grand. tmi?

11. mix the THC with the endorphins that are realiesed after a fat dump

and you r feelin good

12. what was that african shit jug called?
    butthash...

13. i love that feeling of relief after pushing a really really painful one out

like that your insides are refreshed like an F5

oh man... i always feel depressed when i have to poop... like everything in the world has a negative spin on it

but as soon as i walk out of the bathroom after taking a poop my stance on life is renewed and refreshed... i lost 1 pound in the past ten minutes and it feels just great