Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toking on a Sunday

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CasualPhil, Sep 10, 2010.

1. #1 CasualPhil, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
    I was wondering I tooked up on a sunday before the coming week of school would affect my concentration on monday? Ive been tooking for 2 years and I hoot from a pipe familiar to a normal cigarette (0.2 of a gram)

2. Cannabis, and every single drug for that matter, affects different people in different ways. We can't tell you if it does or not, you have to decide for yourself. I personally toke up about every day, and I do fine in my classes.

3. It's fine.

4. no, the effects of a marijuana high really only last 2-4 hours depending on, anything from strain, tolerance, to how much you've eaten in the last hour.

But you'll definitely be fine on your concentration, hell smoking before school helps me concentrate

5. considering semester 1 is easy jus smoke like before school and make jokes in class

6. up to monday.

Thanks for the replies guys!

7. Same.

8. haha sometimes it is but it just depends how your classes fall into place really