toking on a greyhound

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by titania, Feb 3, 2011.

1. i'm about to take a cross country bus trip and i'd absolutely love to be glazed during the longer stretches.
    have any of you ever tried smoking in the bathroom of a bus?

2. Make edibles d00d.

smoking on public transportation is a no no,
    i know i wouldnt risk it when i could just eat something that would last way longer.

3. the mflb will still reek up the bathroom though

4. I suggest vaping with a portable such as the mflb, or even more odor free, you could vape using a glycerin hash tincture, in an e-cig:

http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/702027-e-cigarettes-how-canna.html#post8828972

[​IMG]

This is just an example how much vapor you can make, without even really holding your breath... just another second or so held in your lungs, and that vapor is entirely gone (and right where it should be). They're beginning to be more widely acceptable in public areas, though it's at the discretion of the proprietors, and you should still be courteous of others and not let anyone see you sneaking a puff. It's best to be hidden, or palm it while you inhale. Using the bus toilet is perfect.

I've used them with a raspberry flavored hash tincture, in front of and within just a few feet of a half dozen or so cops at the fair.. they just kept commenting how nice the cotton candy suddenly smelled :)

5. i'll probably make the fire crackers. i want one of those vapes but there's a reason i'm taking the cheap cheap bus :p

6. They are pretty cheap for a vaporizer man, $99 with shipping on eBay.

7. that seems like a really bad idea

8. I don't use anything that is obvious paraphernalia when in public, or on public transit... it's why I use an e-cig if I'm out for an extended period of time, and need to med in in a less than private location. It's greatly increased the amount of time I can spend away from home without feeling too adversely effected by my symptoms.

No odor, especially when flavored, and when people are curious it's usually only positive curiosity, because they want to know how it works, in which case you can show them your charger case that looks almost exactly like a pack of smokes, tell them it's $30 for a starter kit, and explain to them how they or their family members can kick the (cigarette) habit using one. You don't need anything suspicious on you; no lighters, no clunky vapes, no loose herb. And all you need is a little inexpensive glycerin, which is the vapor vehicle used in many e-liquids, to make a ton of tincture to use it for our purposes.

9. oh, I know!
    my friend has an e cig and it's so much fun to smoke it indoors in public. Everyone wants to know what's going on...

10. you could smoke when the bus makes stops. My buddy and i did that when we took a bus to nyc from buffalo. Just smoked when we stopped for like 15 mins. Or making brownies, that's still the best option imo

11. that's true. looking at the schedule, there's never enough time to completely sober up between stops.