Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toking okay with these drugs in me?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dtseng01, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Hey guys,

i came down with a pretty bad flu/cold, I feel like I got hit by a train. Really wish I could snap a nice bowl, but I'm taking some cold medicine with some things in there that's making me a little nervous. You think it'll be okkay to smoke with these drugs in me?

Neusilin 33.334mg
    Chlorpheniramine Maleate 0.833mg
    Dextromethorphan HBr 5.333 mg (aka DXM)
    dl-Methylephedrine HCI 6.667mg
    Caffeine Anhydrous 6.667mg
    Jamasakura extract 10mg

and of course, 100mg of yours truly Acetaminophen.

All these ammounts are so small that I feel as though it won't do anything harmful. But then again, I wanna be on the safe side.

Feedback appreciated!

2. It is ok to smoke weed together with those drugs, but I wouldn't recommend smoking while you are sick as you will have to pollute your body with more of that harmful shit because you will be sick a little longer if you smoke while sick.

Weed inhibits your immune system, like every other drug. (just a side note, the drugs you're taking won't help your flu, just the symptoms)

3. Okay, thanks alot david vendetta. I really dont mind being sick a little longer, i just dont want to feel like complete arse. hey, if you cant feel good while you're sober, get un-sober right? :smoking:

4. i'd say its healthy to get high. . .

but not to smoke if your sick.

search around theres a lot of easy recipes to make.

and id say cut all that other shit dose hella dxm and eat a firecracker

but thats me,
    and i like to go a little crazy

5. yeah i guess thats right, but from experience i felt like shit after smoking while sick. I was high, but i felt more clouded, especially my nasal, and all face passages.

6. I smoked a couple blunts the day I got my 4 wisdom teeth removed loaded up on painkillers. I'm sure you'll be fine.

7. Im sick right now and i almost feel better when i smoke weed. a vaporizer would probably be a nice thing to smoke out of if uare sick.

8. when i was throwing up A LOT.

i was so thankful to have herb.

but ive said it once and ill say it again DO NOT smoke when your sick with a cold. it can turn into bronchitis and it will make you feel like shit after you come down. you will be a lot more congested. it also extends the duration of your illness by a noticeable amount of time.