Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toking Methods

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AbsoluttADDY, Mar 2, 2008.

1. So I just got home a few days for my Spring Break. Got a week and 3 days off. Picked up a half-oh of some danks for the week....which will prolly be gone befor its over. Anyways, I have been using my bowl, my one hitter, my vaporizor, joints, mini blunts, etc. My friends dropped my PURE bong a few months ago so I'm bongless. Anways, Im gettin bored with all of those. I need a new method of smoking. Im thinking maybe a homemade bubbler or something.

What do you guys suggest?

Also, what do you tokers use when making a homemade bubbler or bong?

2. Plastic bottles and all type of shit. Hit the search button. Make sure whatever you're using as a bowl doesn't let of any kind of fumes.

3. the old hot knives and glass cup is a fun way to smoke as long as your not alone. A second set of hands makes things run much smoother. lol

4. gravs are the craziest & most fun to create! grav on sir

5. good call. a good ole grav is a great addition to any appartment/home. :D

6. Yeah a gravity bong is virtually a one hitter lol. Only need a couple things too.

Sobe Bottle (any large glass will do)

Larger container to hold water (enough to fill the sobe bottle and then some)

Nut or bolt (put it in the cap and use it for the bowl)

Screw (need to put a hole in the bottom of the bottle)

Bud/Lighter and your good to go ma friend.

You can also google "Gravity Bong" and under Images it will show a 4 step proccess to create a similar version to mine. A Gravity bong should be in every stoners cabinet of peices.