Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toking In Your Room

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fenriz, Aug 12, 2011.

1. god created cannabis and it is referanced to in the bible im very religious and i smoke more than anyone i know it doesnt make sense that religous parents would care but i understand just use a fan, sploof, and window and u should be good

2. Hahaha, when I lived with my parents I always wished I could smoke in front of the TV... then when I moved out all I wanted to do was smoke outside with all the trees and shit. Grass is always greener I guess. :smoke:

3. I usually blaze on my back porch, had a neighbor ask me for tree once while I was smokeing haha

4. Yeah I always blaze in my room cus it's nice and relaxing outsides only fun if you have a nice peaceful place.

5. Your gonna get banned you better delete that post now if you don't want to be