Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toking in your room is easier than i thought!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jawnski, May 24, 2010.

1. Hell yeah joints will stink of the place for sure! Not as bad as blunts tho.

2. Ive been toking up in my bathroom for the past 4 days and havent gotten caught.

Im not hotboxing it though. I am however using a kick ass homemade water bong.

All I do is turn on the fan (for the smoke, and sound)

Light scented candles

spray axe

On an ideal sesh I may just turn on the shower for the steam and more sound.

then I just sit on the shitter, toke up, and hope nobody knocks on the door or worse opens it while im in the act. I put out cherries with my lighter as well.

When im done I just spray axe, blow out the candles, and and hide all evidence, then chill out. :smoke:

3. Yeah its so easy I do it all the time. I just use my "lung" which is actually just a waterless gravity bong. There's practically 0 run off and no smoke escapes from the chamber because It all goes into my lungs. Then I just blow it out the window and you can't smell a thing 5 minutes later.

4. i just started toking in my room like 2 days ago. :D

5. The only 2 things you REALLY need to do while toking in your room

1) Exhale all hits directly out the window. Have your face on the screen.
    2) Don't let your hits run - put your hand over the bowl after you are done taking your hit immediately.

After you're done, spray a little bit of whatever. Keep window open for 10 minutes, then shut.

6. i don't even have a window in my room...i just sploof it and then spray a bit of febreeze after wards and it's all good

7. An EXTREMELY easy way is in the basment. My room is i nthe basement with huge sliding window below ground level. Its easy to smoke in a larger area ( allows the smoke and scent to diffuse through the air) and being below your hows allos heat to go up. All your smoke or breath is warm so leave a window open and smoke by it and your good to go. I smoke nearly everyday out of my bong and it never leaves a scent.

Exale by window and it will be pretty much vaccumed out.

8. Ive always thought (depending on the weed) that it can sometimes taste buttery! am i just tripping out or has ne one else experienced this?

9. I've never used a sploof, I usually roll up a damp towel and breathe out the smoke into that, works really well, but you need to wash the towel after, cause the towel will stink. Oh and it can stain too, so if thats a problem use a dark one :)

10. Smoking in your room is ridiculously easy. I just take off my window screen, hit the bong and blow out, no smoke comes into the room so there's no smell and I don't have to worry.

As for vapes, I have a Da Buddha vape :) It was amazing the first months I had it, and now for the past 3 months I can't seem to get high off hitting it. That thread will show up some time soon, it's session time now.

11. I smoke in my batheroom. it has a window and is farthest from my main door. mom never knows. but if I smoke k2 it's on the couch infront of the tv. usualy got other insense burning too

12. Heres what I do.

My room is on the bottom floor. Rents are right above me.

Light pine scented candle
    Open the window
    Hang a sheet over the drape bar above my window and put it behind me
    Light bong, rip it
    Exhale
    Repeat ( light, rip, exhale )

Turn air purifier on, and fan.

My room still smells like pine.

13. nice job man! It's coo you used something other than a joint/blunt. There's probably a fat difference in smell between pieces and papers, imo

14. its also more than just going through the right motions of trying not to get caught, but you also need to try to keep your 'rents suspicions down and they will have no reason to suspect you to be smoking as well.

wether your high or not, your actions will lead your parents to assumptions which leads to sometimes snoopy parents going through your shit...?

idk.

i say go on a walk over the trying to cover it up method because when your on a walk you have nothing to cover up.

15. It's always much harder to smell weed in the air after you have smoked. There have been several times i smoked in my room and then afterwards I thought there was no smell. I couldn't smell weed at all. But then i called my brother in there, he didn't smoke, and he smelt it right away. He even smelled it a couple feet from my door.

16. Same shit has happened here. MY sister will come up because theres a vent above me. But as long as your rents don't get up right after u smoke i am pretty sure it would just fade away before anyone noticed. Prolly bout an hour or so max to air out

17. How do exhaust fans work in bathrooms?

How do they vent out the smoke, and where does it go?

18. i believe the fan sucks up any smells or odors and it gets funneled out of your house...? someone correct me if im wrong.

19. Only light the bowl for like two seconds, and then keep inhaling until it stops burning. This way no smoke escapes. Hold your hits for 15+seconds and they wont smell. This will also get you hella high.