Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toking in the tub?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oldskool, Jul 23, 2009.

1. i am a proud owner of a hot tub and i have smoked in it 2 times now, its great but still outdoors and iffy i guess, but what about in the bath tub???? i mean some of yall might think its gay but i have no problem fillin up a nice warm tub from time to time, ima go try it....ill come bak with results :wave: :devious:

2. Damn sounds like a nice idea..if I lived alone I am sure I would sit in the tub with a fat blunt every night and just chill

3. if i had a hot tub i'd smoke in it all the time. why is smoking in it iffy though?

4. You in your hot tub and Sherlock pipe and hot chicks by your side...

WUDDA BAMF!

5. ok goin in now, but its iffy cuz its VERY open to a somewhat crowded street, i actualy had police at my house cuz me and a few friends (most of which girlys i might add :rolleyes: ) were being disruptive in public view or something idk lol

6. oh well ya thats kinda sketchy lol.

7. Dude get a privacy fence or somethin

8. **Notes to self** Buy hot tub to smoke in.

I think you might die from being to relaxed if youre in a hot tub with a blunt of kush.

9. yo i snagged my laptop, i ripped a good bowl outta my bub kryptonite and OMG ludacris and super hot bathtubs are aweeeeesome :smoking::smoking: i suggest yall try this immidietly

10. YO can you die by being to relaxed?????

11. lmfao!

12. Yeah man.. It gives you the fuckin swine flu

13. NOOOOOOO dude it doesnt give you the swine flu, dont try and do me like that lolol :D

14. sounds relaxing just don't let your bud fall in

15. no dude be smart pack be4 and put hte rest bak man dont even risk that man!

16. haha i do this all the time...gets ya high as fuck if theres lots of steam...oh and dont stand up too quick...you'll know what i mean haha ;) have fun

17. epic SUCCESS

18. Im mandating that everyone trys this right now

19. omg I want to take a bath right now and just toke it up.
    I wish I didn't live with my parents...ugh.

20. Blazing in hot tubs is the shit. There a couple house that we chill at and they have hot tubs in the back. Nothing better then toking out of the bongs and playing some drinking games.

But sitting in a nice warm bathtub naked hiting the bong is always very nice too.

Once I have my own house and jacuzzi in the back im going in that shit naked with my bong.