Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toking in the Rain

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nannerpuss, May 4, 2012.

1. Alright blades so its raining pretty hard outside right now but i really want to rip before bed. Any tips on how i should go about doing this? Btw i cant smoke inside way too sketch

2. I like to watch the rain while i smoke. i just stand in my garage doorway to the backyard. Dont know if this is an option for you

3. Umbrella, broseph

4. Yeah, I have a covered front deck, and I love smoking in the rain. Smoking in the middle of really bad storms is better though, Seeing the raw power of mother nature makes me realize just how insignificant we are as individuals is in the scope of things

5. put a garbage bag over your head and hot bag

6. Umbrella or find somewhere to stand under cover

Have a good sesh bro :smoke:

7. Don't you have a local park? Under trees!

8. let the umbrella just rest on your shoulder while you toke with your hands man

9. Just leap above the clouds, and toke in the upper atmosphere.

10. Use the ol head in shirt technique.

11. meet you up there :smoke: