Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toking In the great outdoors.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by superstoner84, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Ok so how many of you guys would rather smoke out side, like while hiking that sitting inside?

2. Most likely outside, but it depends on a lot of other factors as well.

If I'm with my good buds, have good bud, and know that any conversation will be good, thoughtful conversation, then I will most defiantly rather be hiking or doing something outside.

If I have mids, Indica, am alone, or rented Half Baked, I'd probably mob to my couch.

3. I love cruisin out to the desert to toke its soo peaceful but its dangerous, yesterday afternoon i was walkin home and kinda zoned out and when i looked down i was about a foot and a half away from steppin on a baby rattlesnake.

4. ^^^oh shit dude
    i live in Colorado and i have done that before.

5. if im with my close buddies we usually go to a nice seculded part of the woods and smoke fatty bowles but if its shitty outside we usually chill in at one of their places.

6. I like smoking while I'm fishing..

float down the river for awhile and have a nice smoke

it gets me right back into going to catch more fish

7. i absolutely love smoking while listening to nature. last summer me and about 4 friends rented a campsite and just blazed all day long for 5 days straight

8. the outdoors is always a place i would smoke. but in the winter.. fuck that. gets too cold around these parts.