Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toking in the attic?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thezool, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Nobody goes up in our attic very often so i thought it might be a good place to blaze. there are a few air holes here and there so im sure thatd ventilate the room a bit. only thing id worry about would be the smell coming downstairs.

is that anything to worry about? hot air rises so surely none of the smoke will come downstairs? it'd be sick to go up there and just blaze up. all thats up there are cardboard boxes and stuff like that. so the smell wouldnt linger for long would it?

2. Try it when no ones home (or will be home in awhile case the smell lingers) and try it out!

3. i cant say its a dumb idea since iv never done it, but if you do indeed try it. make sure you have a Sploof, you dont want to risk anything ^^, also toke near those air wholes and may i ask what you will be ussing to hit up?

4. i'd use my bong

5. If you use a piece of glass and you only pack enough in the bowl to cash in one hit, and then exhale through a sploof you could get away with it I would think.

but like already said, try it when no one is around. Put everything away then hang out downstairs for a while and after like a half hour go back and see if it smells. There needs to be some sort of ventilation though.

6. Use a spoof and your golden, get some ozium and your even more golden, the only thing you have to worry about is a parent finding paraphernalia, or smelling it in the hallway or whatever.

7. if you use a bong do what has been said before and cash it out in a hit, depending on your herb, that may be really all you need to get high. It never hurts to have some Febreez or Outs---(idk if that is what its called-) They kill scents in the air, just dont over use it or everyone will ask "why does it smell like so and so"
    i doubt you wanna tell them you just took the biggest shit of your life.

8. Net are you thinking of Oust spray? it works alright, febreeze-eh.
    I would reccomend Ozium though if you can find it, just a very very tiny spray though since it can be over whelming since it uses so little.

9. i have some oust and just made a sploof. ill wait till the house is clear to test it out. :hello:

10. Might want to check for mold, cause if you sit there and blaze it with mold, you might get fucked up, but they won't smell it, the smoke rises up like you mentioned.

11. let us no how it goes. ^^

12. I'd be careful just because alot of the stuff up there is not meant to be stepped on and if you do could go through it. Being high up there you might forget this.

13. doesnt smoke travel up? so i dont think the smell will go down :p but thats just a thought and becareful with your ambered hits cuz some attacs have the puff yellow or pink stuff thats made insalation that could burn up prettttty fast >.>

14. well i didnt want to wait for them to go out so i just toked up in the bathroom :smoking::D taking a bath while high is incredible. so chilled out right now.

i just slipped my bong into the bathroom and made sure to blow my hits out of the window. hopefully they don't come up in a minute and smell it. oh well at least i'll be high while getting shouted at. :p

15. The only bad thing that I see it the smell could get into the air ducts and the air force them throughout the house but it all depends how your attic is set up and how well it was made wth the duct but yeah sound like a good idea just dont stay up there the whole time that would kind of suck unless you tricked it out

16. smoke in the bathroom everynight i take smoke about 4 bowls before i shower. i turn on the water so its hot and steamy then put a rolled up towel by the door i dont have a window so i turn on taht fan/vent and blow my hits threw a sploof into the fan/vent but sometimes i dont even use a sploof and still no smell then by teh time im done (30-40)min shower the bathroom smells almost neutral and just liek i had taken a shower.
    ps i also have 1 of those gladee things plugged in the outlet and that helps alot.

17. yeah i gotta smoke in the bathroom more. surprised how easy it was. i'm getting more and more risky with my toking as i go lol.

18. Sounds like a good idea. Just be careful.. People generally get caught because they're doing something out of the ordinary. Always make sure to come down from the attic way before you suspect your parents will be home..if you're up there and they come home you'll have a blast explaining that while ripped. Try to take ghost hits or blow through a toilet paper tube with laundry things in them also.

One of my friends got caught growing in his attic because he left the attic entrance on the ceiling opened a crack and his parents got suspicious and found everything.

You'll be fine but just be careful.

19. im all about these precautions. whenever im doing out of the ordinary i become super aware that im doing them so theyre easy to notice and hide. like just going into the bathroom to toke i was thinking "hmm its weird to open the window because its cold they might go outside and see the window open with smoke coming out". small stuff like that i think about. :D