Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toking in public places.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tr1z, Aug 2, 2010.

1. What's the best/scariest spot in public you've smoked? Personally, I've smoked a ton in public places, mainly because I live in a medium sized town, and my toking buddy has tinted windows. :cool:

For me: Wal-Mart parking lot, Walgreen's parking lot, McDonald's parking lot, and Sonic.

2. Man I've smoked a one hitter in so many places. Outside the county courthouse, on the schoolbus, and on the train to chicago are the ones I'm most proud of though.

3. The best was at either the Slightly Stoopid and Rebelution concert, the Wiz Khalifa concert or the Wailers concert. I can't decide, but they were all awesome.

The worst was definitely inside a backhoe like this. It's a long story but basically the construction site manager decided to show up at 11 PM EST and we had a little car chase as he tried to block us in.

4. One time me and a buddy were smoking a blunt in his car and he accidentally turned the wrong way in a police station. I was hitting it as we pulled in then I looked up and saw 20 empty cop cars. We got outta there fast lol.

5. Haha, pulled into a cop station? That's intense.

One time, me and my friend were driving and seshing. We pulled up to a four way stop, as I'm hitting the bong in the drivers seat and a cop pulled up at the other corner. Thankgod I have tinted windows and it was dark. We dipped so fast from there.

6. I have smoked a bowl on the police station corner. And also walking down the street with my friends bubbler.

7. Sketchiest? Hmm when I was in Peru there were a few times.

One time we were in the city and a guy offered to sell us some so we go into a an EMPTY restaurant and he starts busting out the weed and rolling a sample J. We're like WTF, the restaurant lady (bartender person) was like "Hey, don't smoke that shit in here" and he was like "Dont worry we're just rolling, lol" and she was like "ok." We walk out and start trying stuff out and he's like got a decent size but it's wrapped in tape so it's hard to see how much. He's liek 200 soles, I'm like well shit I aint got much to lose mine as well offer something really cheap and I said 50 soles (~$17 USD) and he's like deal, so I take it and I'm about to do it but I realize shit I can't tell how much is here but damn that's still cheap for this good bud. Anyways we're trying it out and decide to bail when we see a cop LOL and then some lady at the counter (diff lady) was talking to the cop as we walked away as if to say we've been smoking the reefer. Anyway I got to keep a nug he gave me as a sample (rolled it into a J after) and we kept the roach... good times :D

Have a lot more stories to than that... if you live in Raleigh NC send me a message and we can toke and I'll tell 'em haha.

8. Outisde the front doors of a big macdonalds.

Proceeded to go in and order numerous chicken mayos.

9. #9 50/100 Smoka, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2010
    Ive smoked almost everywhere i can think of, when I was 16 i was doing community service at a recycling center & the main guy was real cool but the center worked with a court house with police everywhere right next door & i used to smoke a fat blunt everyday behind the courthouse lol, Ive smoked in tons of places though im 22 now & all threw middle school & high school I smoked in the bathroom,gym, hell even in the class when we had substitute teachers lol, bus, hall way, hospitals

10. Haha, the scariest is obviously a police station.

I'de like to see someone pull that off. :cool:

11. Wal-Mart parking lot at about 2:30. We were already pretty blazed, so we thought WAL-MART was the best place to go. Unfortunately, the lo was pretty barren, so as soon as we pulled in t he Security guard saw us while he was patrolling. We went through with the joint, but as we were heading home we saw a cop heading towards the parking lot lol.

12. #12 upinsky, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2010
    lol you guys should come to the bay area, you can smoke anywhere without worrying. Only places I worry are in parks and near kids. Because I think there's some federal thing about smoking in parks, and most are illegal to smoke anything in anyway. And near kids, well don't wanna influence them I guess, mostly don't want to piss off their parents because I'm sure they wouldn't like it. Now with everyone having a club card it really doesn't matter lol.

Oh and of course I forgot cars are the scariest place to smoke for me because of the risk of DUI. I would rather get out and smoke on the corner across the street from cops. I don't know, I've smoked in front of cops a few times it doesn't really bug me. (not right in front of them obviously but in plain view where they could see. also walked by plenty cops while high and stanking like weed. if they're gonna fuck with you, they're gonna fuck with you anyway)

13. its getting close to 30yrs that i have been smoking....and i have been alot of places in that time...and smoke everywhere!!! and anywhere....

one of my favs was on the military base(mcdill) in tampa right after 9-11
    was roofing some new construction military housing on the base......smoking on the roof everyday.......shit smoke on the roof everyday no matter where the roof is.....it is part of the job requirement.....

on my ride back from alaska ....idk7 or 8 years ago?
    I met up with a few blades here and there.....

met up with votoloco......he doesnt post anymore....in st louis.....stood and smoked on the sidewalk....beside the Mississippi river in front of the st louis arch........

I could go on......and on......

14. Back of the bus. Usually at 4-5am after a night out, everyone does it, the bus driver doesnt give a shit and either the people on that night are too drunk or young and dont give a shit.

Nothing like hotboxing the top deck of a double decker bus :smoking::rolleyes:

15. Yup, my favorite public place I've smoked at was Oakland Coliseum. Smoking on herb and watching the Raider game was awesome. :cool:

16. i've smoked all over the nyc and around my campus, but a buddy of mine lit up in class, he took his bowl out and packed it and lit it up while the teacher was writing the homework on the board, he one hitted it, zero'd the hit and put his bowl away. the bell rang and we dipped, the teacher never noticed haha damn that was like 2 years ago

17. i have def smoked umptien joints under the St. Louis Arch. Me a buddy would go out to the bars down there and before we would jump on the Metro to go home we would smoke a joint. I go to college in STL.

I dont know how many times i have smoked driving by the police station on the way to work.

18. Hahaha my favorite place was at Dodger Stadium. Even though im not the biggest baseball fan, watch the Dodgers play while smoking was an amazing experience haha.

19. I smoked in the middle of a crowd at a blue's concert in austin.
    Literally just sat in the middle made a circle and popped out like fucking 5 Js.
    Then we took out my sack and loaded some bowls in the gravitron. Shit was dopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. But still scarey lol.

20. ive smoked at concerts, raves, in parking lots, a blunt while walking my dog. i dont get paranoid about smoking in public, i just watch when and where i do it :smoking: