Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toking in my room

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Scar 420, Aug 2, 2012.

1. I have been smoking weed for a little while and most of the time when I smoke is when I'm with my friends. But I moved in with my dad this summer and I don't know anyone around here to smoke with. I can't just walk out of the house to go smoke and the one time I snuck out he came into my room. I can't wait till he goes to bed either because I am too tired from working all day. Does anyone know of any GUARANTEED ways that they won't smell it if they walk in while I'm toking. I have a fairly large closet with a door and two windows if that helps any. Thanks for any help.

**Will a sploof completely eliminate the smell?

2. use the closet. get a vape if you can afford one, make a sploof with dryer sheets get a small fan and post it on one of the windows to blow air out. If there are 2 windows, open them both for air circulation and try and take all your hits in your lungs, dont let smoke come off the bowl

3. A MFLB is practically designed for your situation. Whenever my parents were in I'd just wait for them to go to bed then either sneak out back with a blunt or make a bong out of a plastic bottle and open my windows... they never noticed :)

:smoke:
    Peace

4. [quote name='"ninjaman142"']use the closet. get a vape if you can afford one, make a sploof with dryer sheets get a small fan and post it on one of the windows to blow air out. If there are 2 windows, open them both for air circulation and try and take all your hits in your lungs, dont let smoke come off the bowl[/quote]

Would it be better to smoke in the closet or just blow the smoke out the window?

5. [quote name='"DannyBhoy"']A MFLB is practically designed for your situation. Whenever my parents were in I'd just wait for them to go to bed then either sneak out back with a blunt or make a bong out of a plastic bottle and open my windows... they never noticed :)

:smoke:
    Peace[/quote]

How much are they and where can I get one?

6. if you use your closet then all of your clothes will smell like straight herb.
    why not just walk outside...

7. google MFLB. $80-100

8. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']if you use your closet then all of your clothes will smell like straight herb.
    why not just walk outside...[/quote]

Because when I get back he will ask where I went and why I left and shit and I honestly don't have a good excuse for leaving

9. would you rather bullshit an excuse or have him walk in on you blazing?

just get some eye drops

10. My step mom works at the bank where I have my account and they can look at all of the shit I buy, what would it come up as if I bought a MFLB? And what would the package say when it was delivered to my house?

11. It's for my allergies 0.0

12. You don't know me...I do what I want.

13. Blow smoke out the window

14. If you have a bathroom with a shower and a window that can open, you are golden. Open the window and blow the smoke out (turn fan on if possible), then take a really hot shower and the steam will absorb any smell left over. Spray some body spray if needed, and tadah! you can smoke in your house.

15. [quote name='"Viq"']If you have a bathroom with a shower and a window that can open, you are golden. Open the window and blow the smoke out (turn fan on if possible), then take a really hot shower and the steam will absorb any smell left over. Spray some body spray if needed, and tadah! you can smoke in your house.[/quote]

There is no fan or window in my bathroom

16. use a pipe and make a sploof. use a lil bit of febreeze but not too much because then it'll be so obvious. keep your windows open to create airflow.