Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toking in college

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by squidlee_bod, May 28, 2015.

1. Hey so next year I definitely plan to continue to smoke regularly if possible, I have a mflb and a few spoons and killer bong. I have a nice case for all of them so it's no problem hiding it in my room, it's more so the act of smoking. Tips, tricks, suggestions?

2. Do it with your classmates. College is as much about socializing as it is learning. Have fun! Stay safe.

3. Yeah , I would not keep or store any weed related items on you or in your dorm.

Not really the exact response you were looking for but why keep illegal drugs / paraphernalia on property you do not own?

College students keeping shit like that is just asking for problems....

4. College is where I discovered weed. Just don't be sloppy with it and smoke on campus. Frankly I wouldn't really like to have paraphernalia on campus but as long as you hide it well and don't give campus PD a reason to search then you'll be good. Still though, focus on your grades first.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Are you in a dorm? Any roommates? I love using my vape in my room under a blanket in my bed with a movie on my tablet. It's the best!!! Then I spray a little ozium and never have had a problem.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just dont do anything thats the best stuff to do in college

• Like Like x 3
  7. I got caught and it almost ruined everything for me. For the love of god do not keep it on campus but blaze up

• Like Like x 1
  8. Be scared of school. DON'T make eye contact. Don't raise your hand I'm class. SIT IN THE BACK AND HIDE YOUR FACE. bathe in cologne or perfume. Never , NEVER bring coffee to class, you will almost always knock it over and piss off your professor. Just make sure to be as obnoxious as possible and nobody will give a hoot but holler, they will.

All Students Toke Cannabis. yw.

9.     Honestly, if you take your car to college just try to keep it in there for the sake of room checks. Also, you'll find friends that smoke! Upperclassmen will show you the best places and give you the tips you need for your campus. They'll also know the best place to get bud for the best price. Stay on their good sides ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. College is where the best memories are, being a stoner just enhances that

• Like Like x 1
  11. Like everyone said take your shit off campus and then if you know other students who are easily getting away with blazing in their rooms you can consider vaping with a smokebuddy or blowing bonghits out the window or something but its really easy to get caught if you don't have a carbon filter (which is pretty heaty to have anyways).
    I live in an apartment and I have a carbon filter so I can blaze inside but if you have room checks that probably won't be very realistic.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Did you know, that with weed .. 

.... you can grow memories? And harvest good times too [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. I lived on campus in dorms for all of my 4 years at college and I had no car and I kept all my ish in a locked suitcase underneath my bed...bongs, pipes, grinders, and herb...school was in Florida too where they bone you if caught with weed...smoked everyday in my dorm with no probs at all...just be smart stoner, small bowls, like .3-.5g a session max, being respectable to ur roomies, towel under the door, and ozium or incense, no papers, make a splood and most importantly don't let the bowl cherry or roll

with these precautions ur room should only smell for 5 minutes and no smell should leak out of ur room...i couldn't even open a window or use a fan

not trying to come across as cocky but just be smart and I've had roommates who blazed more than I did, anti weed ppl, and those that didn't burn but didn't mind if I did, once being courteous again

• Like Like x 1