Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toking dilemma with the parents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nujabes GC, Jul 12, 2010.

1. I have been toking quite a bit this summer and loving it! However I have been leaving my MFLB around my room and my parents have noticed. They are not against smoking rarely as in once a month but anything more than that they think is too much! I was sat down and talked to by my parents (I'm going to be a junior in college btw) and told basically to smoke once a month max and do it as a social thing rather than alone at night.

My main trouble is I want to toke but I really HATE to disobey my parents. They are wonderful people. They have given so much to me and I really don't like disobeying them in any way. I also don't want to give up the tree to a once a month quota.

I figure my options are
    1. Don't smoke / smoke very rarely
    2. Smoke discreetly / once a week on my days off using the MFLB without them finding out.

What is GC's input on this?

Side note, I can't talk to them logically about how marijuana is not what the media makes it out to be, my father is a one mind set guy, once his decision has been made it's nearly impossible to change.

2. keep it to a few a week or less..
    that way u wont feel guilty and ull be more discreet
    good luck bud

3. Sounds like a tough dilemma, heres what I would do in your situation.
    Buy a vaporizer, because then your not smoking. Eh, Eh? That or not smoke were your parents will know like the house. Or you could just pretty much tell them your going to smoke weed regardless of what they think, or say it's for a medical condition. You know what pretty much everything I just typed doesn't really sound like it would work to well for you, other then maybe the first one. Yeah vaporizers are the way to go. Good luck with your parents man.

4. how hard is it to just never leave your mlfb lying out in your parents sight again

5. I actually just vapd with it. Decided I'll do it around 1 or 2 times a week and be very cautious.

6. I don't get it... Get some paper, take a walk to the woods, or I dunno go somewhere and light one up.
    Why not go alone? Alone is fine

7. Do you have a room with windows?

Or a Bathroom with a fan or good ventilation?

8. MFLB are like the most stealthiest way of smoking i thought???

9. Nope, that would be the Ninja Bong.

Seriously, how many times have you seen a ninja bong?

10. Uh, dude, not sure if you just didn't know or read carefully enough here, but the OP said he's got an MFLB. The MFLB is a vaporizer. :cool:

11. Yeah I was high when I wrote that post so you know ^_^. I saw that but I figured I wouldn't say anything hehe mah bad OP. Yeah just don't smoke at home?

12. OP im in the same boat.
    I feel like crap sometimes because I know my parents don't approve of it. (my mom smoked frequently when she was my age) yet for some reason, they are both "foaming at the mouth, anti marijuana people"

13. Sounds to me like your parents are pretty chill letting you smoke once a month. I personally wouldn't abuse this privilege but our parents share a very different stance to yours. You could just stop smoking alone and if they bring it up again just say your doing it socially with friends because from what you wrote seems like their more worried about it taking over your life more than anything else.

14. Its your body and your life do what YOU want.

15. Tell them your reasons why you smoke. I'm sure you have them.

16. Just tell them that smoking will not interfere with your studies and life - remain calm and collected about it, and they will see that you do mean what you say and hopefully then they will see things your way and it may change their perspective. Use this as an opportunity to change their perspective on smoking!