Toking by your self

Discussion in 'General' started by Litox, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Recently i have just been baking in my room by myself and its pretty sweet anyone else on the city feel me ?

2. i almost always smoke by myself works fine by me :smoking:

3. i feel you.
    i like to smoke alone. i rarely smoke with my friends.

4. i like it
    its a different high
    your more in touch with yourself

5. I smoke alone and with friends, just depends on what's going down.

6. All day, everyday...can't be with my friends the whole day you know? :D

7. Yes, definitely over winter break, because my friends aren't all in the same building as me or a few streets away from me like they are at school. These next few weeks I'm going to be smoking 90% alone, occasionally with homefriends.

8. i love conserving bud and smoking alone unless im matching but i feel ya baking out the shower haha

9. smoking alone is 100X better than with people.

when you smoke alone there are no stoner rules that you have to follow or common stoner ediquite, so you can do whatever you want.

10. Toking on the toilet ftw!

11. Ah, gotta love tokin by yourself sometimes...so relaxing. I'll always prefer tokin a bowl with my buddies though.

12. It really just gives you time to reflect and just relax on your own. I've been doing a lot of it lately. Good times had by all!

13. tokin by myself right now. sippin on some whiskey. just chillin chillin. i love it

14. I do it all the time, but like once a week i like to mix it up and do it with friends. Its nice cuz you can turn on whatever music you want, eat your own food and watch what you want.

15. I'm torn between which I like better.
    there's amazing things about each.

16. i love it cause u can burn half a bowl and set it down for later without peeps bitching at u to blaze nonstop. pretty much its awesome. gotta love the buddies tho too.

17. I try to smoke at least once every waking hour, so I smoke by myself 60% of the time.

18. Smoke my by self, drank by my self, fuck by my self, sleep by my self, by my god damn self! FOR REAL!

19. ya i most def. smoke by myself... no one to bring u down.... u can do what ever you want... and watch YO GABBA GABBA by yourself (maybe thats just me)

20. i smoke alone way way more than i do with others.
    loner stoner, i guess.. haha.