Toking before college exam?

Discussion in 'General' started by txbiomass, Apr 29, 2009.

1. I have a chemistry exam tomorrow at 11:30 AM and want to smoke before I go to bed. I studied 4 days straight for it and fell comfortable about the material. I gotta be up by 9AM. Will toking tonight affect my performance tomorrow? Or will the good nights sleep that weed usually provides be good for me to wake up refreshed?

2. I do it all the time. Go for it, a good nights sleep is always a good thing before an exam. I think i sleep better after i've smoked....so yeah, go for it! :wave:

3. the only way it'll effect you tomorrow is if you smoke enough for the high to last through sleep and into tomorrow

4. yea just make sure that you good at least 7-8 hours of sleep. any less than that and youll feel like shit. then just get some coffee in the morning to give u energy for the exam. usually i can tell if im still high when i wake up by smoking a cig, at always brings back the high slightly. so i say do it. goodluck on that exam, i know illl be needing it next week

5. yea, i think i'll treat myself tonight

6. do it!!! so relaxing helps concentrate

7. try not to fuck up your memory if you can help it ;)

8. A wise acquaintance of mine once told me - "Study high, take the test high; get high grades".

9. Just wake up a lil early to refresh your memory on the study material, but I think you could totally blaze tonight. :ey:

10. i dont get how people do this. weed doesnt make me better at school. it makes me think more philisophical, but i couldnt figure out a math problem let alone comprehend chemistry

11. My teachers always told me to stick to my normal routine before a big test or exam.

So if your used to smoking before you sleep you should do it... Otherwise I would take it easy.

12. lol ya u willl be fine if u smoke tonite...the worst is when you are high during a test...even tho i cheat on almost every exam now...its just so easy lol.

long story short...i used to get to my criminal justice class on MWF and biology class on TR everyday late and high cuz they were my first classes on the days. A few times i walked in on a test/quiz and i would be like "ah fuck dude" lol...did fine in the classes tho lol

13. I don't smoke before exams, just like I wouldn't take sleeping pills or get drunk before an exam. Sativa maybe, but even then I really don't feel like fucking up any exams just because I couldn't wait a few hours to get high again. I have a hard enough time concentrating as it is

14. i got a 91 on the test. I just missed 3 bond angle questions: something about dipole moments.

15. #15 illadelphin, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    bong angles man :rolleyes:

electrons repulse each other, the geometry is so easy, yet so fascinating. maybe its just me :laughing:

other than that, good job :wave: im guessing youre in freshman chemistry?

i will toke the night before, usually on a sativa, but allow for 7-9 hours of sleep, and a strong pot of coffee in the AM.

16. I personally do not smoke before exams because I feel like my mind is clouded. I do, however, smoke a lot of weed and do study two days before the test. My reasoning is that if I can do homework correctly when I am stoned that I can do exceptionally on a test sober.

17. Idk bout you guys but I was high when I took the ACT. Scored really high too. To be honest all smoking before doing work does for me is give me the drive to figure out every solution to every problem. Where as if I was sober I would get pissed and leave.

Let us know how the test goes.

18. oh i blazed fat before the ACT, the only time i took it. and scored a 32:cool:

i ate an edible for the SAT to calm my nerves, it was nice. I got a 2050.

not trying to brag, but theres something different between a standardized test, and a personalized (to teacher preference) college exam.

19. Very true. There's a distinct difference between a standardized test and a college exam. After thinking about it, I probably would not be the guy to chance failing that exam by getting stoned before taking it.

We scored the exact same on the ACT and I have only taken it once as well. I have the results sitting on my fridge and every time I grab a mtnDew I just about bust out laughing.

20. dipoles are a bitch :p we just started the chapter on intermolecular forces, liquids and solids. my teacher is french and has a really bad accent, and teaches like we need to know the meaning of the universe in a goddamn semester :(