Toking Backfires?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420bean, Mar 14, 2013.

1. I had quite a night last night, and it made me wonder what dumb situations have people gotten into because they wanted to have a smoke. I'll start:

So i live in uni halls and i was tryna sleep, but by 2am i was sick trying so decided to smoke a joint as i figured that would help. I grabbed my coat and went to smoke outside. I lit up and got majorly blazed, i was pretty certain i could fall asleep easy now, so i went back to try and open the front door but it had closed and locked. I'd left my dumb key in my room, and all my flatmates were asleep and couldn't hear the bell ringing.

I just stared at the door for what felt like at least 20 minutes, just waiting for something to happen, like this door was all that existed. Bear in mind now it is pretty cold, like there is ice on the floor, and i am out here in my pajamas and a coat so i'm starting to shiver. I don't have my phone or anything, but i just wanna get out the cold so i go to the library.

All the way walking to the library i'm just getting paranoid like everyone is gonna know i'm high when i show up to the library in my pajamas. When i get there it isn't very busy cause its only 2:30. I just log in on a computer and start doing some coursework and stuff, but i can tell i am just staring at this screen doing everything mega slow, in my pajamas. This night janitor is hoovering and stuff and its just really eerie and spooky... I start creeping my self out and i knew this guy knew i was baked. I swear he even smelt me while i was just gazing at this screen. Like came towards me and took some massive inhale through his nose.

I went to the bathroom to look in the mirror and my eyes were so bloodshot. Probably from a mixture of smoking, sleep deprivation, and staring at this computer screen. I just stare at my own face for ages, it just seemed like the best thing to do. I manage to snap out of this face staring thing because i start freaking out in case the janitor notices i've been gone a while and thinks i was smoking in the toilet or something. He probably didn't give a crap but i was high and everything felt like a pretty big deal.

So i just sit back at my computer doing work. Long story short; I stay there in the library until like half 7 before I go back to my flat hoping someone is awake to let me in. On the way i buy a sandwich for my breakfast because right now i don't wanna make food i just want to eat then sleep. My friend opens the door and asks me why i am in my pajamas outside with a sandwich at like 8 oclock. I just tell him i felt like a sandwich for breakfast so went to get one but forgot my key, CBA to explain :L

So yeah, that's quite a Toking backfire. Went out to smoke so i could sleep but ended up not sleeping at all. You guys got any stories?

2. I've never received anything other than unicorns, dragons, and beautifulness from smoking my sweet, sweet Mary Jane.:cool:

3. About the Janitor, yes. He could smell you. I guarantee it.

4. Similar story. It was 1130 or so at night and my mom left to go pick my brother up from the airport. Right after she left i decided to go out and smoke a blunt in my backyard even though it was raining pretty hard. I had just moved in the house and i didnt know the door automatically locked behind me so i didnt bring my key or my phone. After the blunt, i realized i was fucked. I didnt have shoes on, my mom was 45 min away, and it was raining. I just had to sit there until she finally got home and made up some stupid excuse as to why i was soaking and out in the rain

5. Yeah lol. At least he didnt come talk to me or anything...

6. First time I ever properly smoked was at my sister's wedding, long story short I went and sat in my mum's car then fell asleep. Got woke up about an hour later by my new brother-in-law telling me that everyone had been looking for me for the last half hour. :eek:

7. the master of custodial arts was probably trying to figure out if it was you or him that smelled haha

8. hahaha yeah what if the janitor was baked too and couldnt tell if it was him or you?! that'd be pretty funny

9. You bring money with you but not your keys?

Nice to see your priorities are straight :rolleyes:

10. ahaa, my wallet was in my coat pocket ;) I was just coming down from a high when i went out so that would explain my forgetfulness :smoking:

11. not really a toking backfire. you just forgot your key. could've happened when you were sober, no?

12. jah OP its more like a stoner mistake:D

13. After a no smoking break for like three month I got really drunk the night before dropping my gf off at the airport. I wake up helps early and driver her there with a hang over. When I get back I wake my friend up at 7 and ask to hit his bong. The combination of little sleep, still being a bit drunk, having a hangover, being depressed that my gf had left for a while, and smoking dank for the first time in ages was a bad idea. I'm OK at first but after only a few bowls I start getting the twitches and feel super weird. Like way to high. I went to sleep it off but start hearing demons all around me. The twitching ended up getting way worse end eventually my entire body was shaking out of control. When I closed my eyes I was on a roller coaster that was filled with horror gory stuff every where. It was fucking crazy. That's the only time something like that ever happened to me. Anyone else been there? I heard from a friend that it happens from low vitamins or some thing and that juice helps.

14. This kind of situation is exactly why I've conditioned myself to never go outside without my keys.

15. We drove 20 minutes out of town to some hills we were going to toke on. Hiked for a couple miles to get to the spot.

When we finally arrived we got out the weed, busted it and packed a bowl, I also twisted up a joint. We were sitting there ready to smoke so I asked for the lighter. What do you know, no one has one on them.

Mother fuckers, had to walk all the way to the car and drive to town to go buy a fucking lighter. Didn't end up going back out to the spot that day

16. Mhmmm, but i wouldn't have gone outside unless I was toking :)

Ahhaaa. Forgetfulness seems to be a common theme :smoking:

17. So you took a 3 month break and smoked a few bowls? That's your problem, after not smoking for 3 months you should be stoned as fuck after not even one bowl out of a bong, so you just got wayyy too high.

18. it backfires for sure, no jokes my unmentionable addict neighbor video tapes me smoke blunts and butts on my front stoop, shits crazy he hates me because i caught his wife stealing from my car and told her i would bat her if she went near my car ever again..i mean his parking spot is 4 spaces down anyway dudes fucking nuts. worst part is he apparently talks about snitching on me because he buys weed from my boys boss, shits so fucked up. i hate people that worry about others

19. Dude that is the worst! Luckilly I have never been too far out in no where when realising that I had no fire. A few times I had to use a propane torch in the back of my car though :confused: Did the cigarette lighter not work? :smoking:

20. UM HELLOOOOOOO?!?!?!? (sarcasm)
    im so mad at you for not watching Survivorman, or Dual survival!!!

2 sticks bro!!
    RUB EM TOGETHER AND YOU GET FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

but in reality, i would've been so pissed if you stuck that join in my ear, it'd fucking catch fire