Toking a doob down the street

Discussion in 'General' started by Oblivion2123, Jul 13, 2008.

1. I got this bad ass gutted bic lighter off ebay thats perfect for hiding a joint. So i was skating today around the neighborhood and said fuck it and got the joint out and smoked the whole damn thing at least 10 people saw me lol. wtf can they do tho? if i see a cop i would just eat it and they cant prove i had any weed haha. anyone else do this?

2. having the "what the fuck can they do" attitude generally never helps any situation

3. Have you ever stuck your hands into a pot filled with bloody ground beef then gone to play with a lion?

4. haha i like walking around the hood and smokin a nice j or sitting at the beach blazin a nice fatty...it's relaxing. Nobody's really gonna say anything b/c it's usually late when i go out.

5. it takes like a minute to smoke a joint and u can only get busted if a cop catches it on you right?

6. right on... i always enjoy having a smoke outdoors too

7. Ive eaten a jay before when a cop drove by, scared the fuck out of me.

8. obviously you need some J rolling technique :cool:

9. Exactly.

My jays take me at least 15 minutes to smoke with a buddy.

10. im calling bullshit unless its like a kingsize jay, im pretty sure he was talking about a regular 1.25.

11. wtf maybe u guys just sit there and bullshit while ur joint is burning and wasting all ur smoke. as soon as i spark up every breath i take is on the joint. I can roll a perfect joint no problem.

12. just pickin man

13. yeah that was pretty funny lol

14. in the us they can actually get you for in public toxication now

15. But how would they prove your high?

16. rofl

and they ive heard they can road side piss test in canada now? :smoking:

17. omg what is this world coming to

18. Yeah but they just want to know if you've smoked in the 4 hours before driving, they said on the news there not using it to bust people for having it in their system just to make sure there not DUID.