TOKINB needs some advice PLEASE

Discussion in 'General' started by TokinBlue, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Well GC, as you all know, i DID go to nushaganazad's house, and i did smoke, not a lot, just a little bit, i swear

well i have been drinking a shitload of water for the past two weeks and going to the gym(not super amounts, but a hell of alot more than normal)

Well it comes down to the last week. I bought an at home DT from my headshop and took it about 15 min ago, and it came up positive for marijuana. FUUUUCCCKK

i also bought some 250mg niacin pills from CVS and i bought a detox drink for the morning of the DT which is this saturday(most likely, i MIGHT postpone the test if i cant pass this at home test by friday)

the drink is called platinum magnum force(orange flavor) if you were curious.

well here is my dilemma. do you guys think i can pass?? also, should i stop working out for this week so i stop burning THC into my body(idea is not workout, wont burn any more thc into my body) or should i continue going to the gym and workout and continue to drink a LOT of water and green tea???

Also, how much niacin should i take a day? i have read 500mg in the morning then 500mg at night, but i was wondering your take on the situation

so GC HELP A BROTHER OUT

2. no one knock my green tea..i from first hand expirence know that it works..i like drionking it better than water, and also i would say work out beacause if you dont work out you wont be burning no fat and if you dont burn no fat the thc stay in your system...am i right? thats my 2 cents...but i would say dont overly eat just eat portions and balance out your meals and i say jog..i know your a big guy this is going to be tuff but i think you can do it man..you can i have faith in the new found glory of green tea and excercise

3. I say, come on over and blaze another bowl in celebration of your passing DT, I hate faith u will pass, thatss ALLLL you need man.

haha

4. YOU!?!?!? How could you let your friend do this?!?!?! lol

5. i am debating between AZO standards and niacin too

so input on that would be good. No one can answer the, will you stay clean thing, for the azo standards. cuz i am a bigger dude and i do not want to take them for 2 days, then stop and expect to stay clean while i burn some more thc from my fat then fail the damn DT

so please give me input lol

6. also, is it bad that my niacin is the time release capsules??????

i really never thought i would be in this position asking these fucking questions

7. i smoked a shitload a week before my piss test and drank a LOT of water until i was pissing clear the night before the DT. then, i drank a bunch of soda and ate some good food to get some color back. came back negative for mary jane. (true story..)

you could always drink lots and lots of beer. i guarantee you'll piss. A LOT. and might even have some fun.

EDIT- i tried to get color back just so they wouldn't suspect i was flushing out my system...they can't prove anything either way, but ya know, i was just playin' it safe.

8. why would u come off ur break and smoke so close to a dt? but what is done is done search that thread to get rid of it in 12 hours sounds like it might work idk tho or get some clean piss in a condom and crotch it

9. diamond rasta helped me out

i am going with azo standard for the rest of this week

thanks for those who posted

ADD: to answer chevy guy's post: this saturday is 3 weeks since his house. I got a call from work and i have until next wednesday(june 14th) to take the test....so it is a couple day extension :D

and thank you thcisthewayout for the info about the time release
    and RMJL, i completely agree, they are completely unnecessary. I have never gone to work high, nor would I. I do not let weed interfere with things like that. Thank you for the good luck wishes, i love you guys(and gals):D

10. when was the last time you smoked before you were at nushaganananananan's house, and what's the test for ????

11. the time release just makes the pills disslove quicker thats why they only come in 250mg

12. Good luck, Tokin! :)

Drug tests suck and should be illegal. They're a serious invasion of privacy. Just because people toke up at home doesn't mean they do it at work.

Keep drinking the water and let us know how it goes.

13. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

well i passed....cuz i started work on monday:yay:

so now i have a GOOD source of income for the summer.....very happy

i either passed or my work just didnt give a fuck and let me work anyways, but i am like 95% sure i passed it......so, yay for me:D:D:D

14. Niacin works dawg.

Period.

Ive known people smoke a day or two before the test and pass on that shit.

Jus you get mad hot and itchy but its all good.

15. Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    I've been a daily smoker for 11 years.<o:p></o:p>
    Here is some info that I hope will be helpful to all concerned.<o:p></o:p>
    I stopped smokin for 2wks & I used AZO for 2 days per package instructions and then took an atHome Drug test that I purchased<o:p></o:p>
    From a local pharmacy…My results on the strip test were <o:p></o:p>
    “preliminary” so I sent it off anonymously to the lab…here's the results.<o:p></o:p>
    Positive: 11-Nor-9-carboxy delta9-THC = 21 ng/ml<o:p></o:p>
    The screening test is designed to detect several of the drug breakdown products (metabolites) present in the urine after drug use. The laboratory analysis, by contrast, is designed to detect only ONE or TWO of the major breakdown products. Therefore, the minimum amount needing to be present in the urine is lower (in most cases).

After marijuana use, urine contains as many as 8 different breakdown products of THC. All of these combine together to cause a SCREEN test to read preliminary (or positive). At the laboratory, the confirmation test is designed to detect only ONE. The one substance must be present at 15ng/mL in order for the lab to consider the urine positive. If the substance is present at 14ng/mL or lower, the urine will be considered negative.<o:p></o:p>

So no AZO does not work 100%….some drug tests require the level<o:p></o:p>
    To be 50 ng/ml to come up positive, but if your getting hit w/ a more detailed lab analysis AZO isn't gonna cut it.<o:p></o:p>
    When I did have to go in and take my real employment drug test I used<o:p></o:p>
    A newer product made by the same co. that makes Vales…it's called ProTox.<o:p></o:p>
    It contains 500mg of creotine……I passed the employment drug test w/ the ProTox……DO NOT TRUST AZO ALONE….THE RESULTS MAY NOT BE GOOD!<o:p></o:p>