Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tokin with the fuzz?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by estoner420, Jul 29, 2008.

1. A few weeks ago im chillen at my friends house and we always toke there. Ive toked in front of his dads friend before who is a cop and it was pretty wierd but cool at the same time. But this time i actually smoked with him haha. so has anyone else toked with a cop? also before we started toking hes like u better give me a hit of that i got my cuffs in the truck haha

2. Me and the people I hang out with have a little saying we like to live by that pertains to this, it goes like this , "Fuck the police"

3. Yeah cops always think they are funny but they are not ;(

4. Dont u find that a little bit ignorant though? I meen not all cops are assholes that are just out there to fuck u over. Some of them are actually understanding human's.

5. 95% of them are asses, but there are the other 5% that are across the country that you may come across that aren't dousches and believe in making the world a better place, and realize pot isn't a number one priority, or a priority at all in that case. But yea, the rest of the 95% seem to be exactly like the cop represented in the first harold and kumar.

6. Where im from cops find it annoying to have to write tickets for pot unless theres a major felony involved. I've been around toking cops and while theyre not who i choose to get lifted with i find it badass that theyre cool with blazing.

7. Never had the chance to smoke with a cop yet. My step-bro is a new sheriff, I should see if he blazes :D

But seriously, fuck the police. No regard towards anything: they speed, talk back, make your life a living hell basically. There are nice ones but the pigs outshadow the good.

8. dont smoke with police..... just sounds like a horrible idea

9. My friend has a plain black shirt and in pink letter its just FUCK THE POLICE. Him and his hockey team walked around the mall with those on all day

10. The only cop I knew for sure smoked weed got called out in court when he arrested someone who was close to the people who toked with him. I'm pretty sure a cop would roll on some people to save his job possibly.

11. its never a good idea to let 5-0 know your affiliated with mary:smoking:

12. one of my uncles is a cop. don't sit too well with me. glad he lives in another town

13. think of it this way if a cop busts u and u smoked with him u could always tell about him smoking and then he will get drug tested then fired so im pretty sure if u smoked with a cop he wouldnt fuck with u

14. Take my word for it... it happened.

Or don't... I don't care...

15. Haha sry about that i didnt really understand what u wrote at first.So the cop arrested someone who was friends with the people he toked with and he got called out in court? Thats why you shouldnt tell people the cops name.

16. The hell does it have 6 Us and 4 Os?

17. Definately true, but I just wanted to point out being near ANY kind of low level governmental corruption only makes you MORE susceptible to danger, not less.

18. COPS ARE DOING THIER JOBS sure ther are alot of assholes who are cops but for the most part they are just trying to pay the bills like you and me

19. lmao.

20. Greetings,

Only everytime I light up ;)

Yours Truly,
    Sam_Spade