tokin scene in U.P Michigan?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeybarvis, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Im goin off to college next year and most likely will be attending Michigan Tech which is at the very tip top of michigan. I live in maryland and have no clue at all if its dry or not. If anyone lives in michigan or knows anything about this please let me know. Bud is a substantial part of my life and i need to know if im gonna have to bring a boatload over or if i can rely on sellers there. :smoke:

2. #2 averagetoker, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
    Bring a good amount over. People definitely smoke at Michigan Tech, you just have to find them first. So bring some to last ya until you do. I drove through the town, and it really wasn't the craziest town with lots going on, but it looked big enough, and you should have a fine time there.

It's medicinal all over this great state, so there are tokers everywhere. Thats why I'm pissed I went to an out-of-state college.

EDIT: Now that I'm high, I will add this, if you can appreciate some pure, untouched nature, then you'll the U.P. Otherwise, you'll definitely realize just how sleepy the whole area is. But yeah, lots of opportunities to see Lake Superior, which I personally think is the most beautiful of the Great Lakes.

The U.P. is really different than the Lower Peninsula.

3. bring enough over for a couple months then get your med card if u qualify. but then its still illegal on campus.

4. @averagetoker the untouched natural and trails are a huge part of why im going. I did realize it is a medicinal state, but so is maryland and there isn't shit here. im glad to know there is some sort of smoking crowd.

5. #5 ganja supreme, Jan 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2011
    You're in Howard County? I'm in Baltimore County bro,
    and yeah some parts of MD are dry as fuck. I'm lucky to live basically between Towson and the city so we've always got plenty of stuff goin around here :smoke:

6. Nice man! yeah Howard County isn't too bad. I have a ton of solid connections its just that there is no medical out here. And there are a bunch of rich kids who buy alot of weed so that helps :)

7. yo brother im from md too

8. geta card brahhhhhhhhhhhh

owwww my leg hurts doc