Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tokin' on vacation?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jedkea, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Going on vacation this friday. We are driving there so i don't have to worry about airport security. Im going to be staying in a cabin and later on in a condo. Im looking for some advice on how to toke without getting caught. Everything from appropriate smoking paraphilia to where to stash it on the drive there so my parents do not find it. Also should i sneak out at night to do it or try and sneak away during the day.Im 18 and do not live with them but have decided to vacation with them for the summer. Id like to keep my 420 lifestyle a secret. Thanks allot for any help

2. it sounds like you are going to have to use your own common sense and not get caught
    sneak a piece however you can, in your bag or whatever.. smoke when you can get away and no one will bother you

3. papers so no trace...and definitely at night once everybody is asleep

4. #4 weeble0wobble, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    i recommend a small hand pipe, one of the metal ones with the cap so you can pocket it really quickly if need be. (and you can hit it through the little hole it the top!) a mini bic lighter, eyedrops, and of course your weed. keep these in a sock balled up in a hidden part of your bag. i was also going to suggest you bring axe, but ive found since i dont use perfume, my parents have always been able to spot when ive been smoking because ive tried to cover the smell very very obviously. luckily theyre fine with shhhmoking now :p but be smart, and always go a safe distance when toking. make sure to check for open windows, as to not piss off neighbours too!

edit: it doesnt hurt to cut a small hole in the lining of your bag and stuff a little bit of potpourri or incense to block any unwelcome scents

-____- more edit: we also used to smoke things i called 'ninjas' which was cigarettes halfway hollowed out, first half stuffed with weed, followed by the remaining tobacco to cover the weed smoke immediatley afterward. very sneaky.

5. Id recommend a small bowl or papers. Bowls can give off some smell so id go with the papers. And just smoke whenever you have the chance :smoke:

6. The cigarette thing doesn't sound good. The smoke from the bud would go through the filter and would (in my mind) catch some of the things you want to inhale.

7. [quote name='"Jedkea"']Going on vacation this friday. We are driving there so i don't have to worry about airport security. Im going to be staying in a cabin and later on in a condo. Im looking for some advice on how to toke without getting caught. Everything from appropriate smoking paraphilia to where to stash it on the drive there so my parents do not find it. Also should i sneak out at night to do it or try and sneak away during the day.Im 18 and do not live with them but have decided to vacation with them for the summer. Id like to keep my 420 lifestyle a secret. Thanks allot for any help[/quote]

Invest in a one hitter or chillum. Easy to use, discreet and very portable. Get some visine, Axe and some hand sanitizer. I like to put the drops in my eyes before I smoke. Keep yourself smelling fresh and just be cool, remember only you know your high. As for the bud make sure you conceal it very well. Last thing your pop's needs is a regular traffic stop, and a cop smells pot in the car. Lmao

8. If it's a slightly large amount and your parents aren't checking your luggage (why would they?) I'd recommend a mason jar because it will prevent pretty much all of the smell from escaping. And yeah either the pipe/papers or make your own out of an apple or something similar.

9. No to the cigarette idea. Tried it once, no THC got through the filter for me!

On the drive there, inside your socks in your suitcase if you're that paranoid. Otherwise in one of those random pockets in your suitcase. They shouldn't touch your suitcase, unless your mom's one of those neat/orderly freaky people and would take the liberty of unpacking your clothes for you.

Paraphernalia, joints or one hitter. Get the kind that look like a cig from a distance. They usually come with a case that has a place in it to put your preground stash. Take only the amount you plan on smoking there.

Places, when I was at the beach, I went in that little outdoor shower that rarely gets uses. And I only smoked when I was sure everyone else was in the house. Then again, I have a huge family so it's easy for me to get away without anyone noticing I'm gone. If its a cabin, take nature hikes by yourself. Wake up before everyone else does to go outside, or stay up a little later than everyone else.

10. Buy a dugout and one hitter. They're perfect for traveling.

11. Or a flip pipe.

On vacation once, my BF was driving down early with his family, and I was flying down midweek. I put a few joints in the bottom of my suitcase and sent it with them so I didn't have to check my bag. It sat there waiting for me from Saturday night to Wednesday morning and his parents were never the wiser. He doesn't smoke that much so I didn't have to worry about him lighting up either.

12. one hitter, and if i'm gonna be in a tight spot, i just double or tripple bag my stash and stuff it in my underwear. just make sure it doesn't sound like plastic when you sit down

but i don't wear boxers so idk if it works with them...

13. how about you just dont smoke damn

14. Dude if they don't know about your "420 lifestyle" then you don't have to worry. When I was younger, my mom knew I smoked. I went on vacation with my major stoner friend to my grandfathers. She knew there would be drugs. I brought all my pieces. I put my paraphernalia in a suitcase. On top of that I put a bunch of Xbox junk. She didn't even look for it. Funny thing though. As soon as I got there, I put my dugout in a drawer. Less then 5 mins later she went in the exact drawer and found it. She then confiscated it. Lucky I was quick, I said it was my friends and told her that if she took it I would owe my bro 20 bucks. At that age that was a decent amount of money. Thankfully she have it back and an awesome week of smoking continued.

Point being if 16 year old me with a suspicious mom could do it, 18 year old you with ignorant parents (to your weed habits) definitely can.

Good luck

15. You should try to bring firecrackers. No scent and they get you pretty toasty

16. Try and make edibles so there won't be any smell