Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tokin' on Rainy Days

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jmb345, Apr 11, 2009.

1. I live in Phoenix, AZ, and we normally don't get too much rain here. Today however, I woke up and its raining cats and dogs! I decided it was a perfect day to toke it up (everyday is a perfect day to smoke! lol). Smoking outside while its raining (under the patio of course) is so much fun. I'm used to hot ass sunny days in AZ, but today I just put on some Zeppelin, went outside, and toked up while its raining. What a great start to the weekend. Anyone else like to toke while its raining outside?

2. yeah its more relaxing i think. I already did, its raining here in RI too haha

3. For some reason i love rainy days.Id rather it rain than be sunny actually.Ive never thought to try it but im sure itd be badass.Ill have to try that.:smoking:

4. yeah i woke completely hungover this morning and its pouring. i stumbled over to my vape and now im vapin some nice nyc diesel x kush, nothing cures a hangover better. i love smoking in the rain its so relaxing, especially when driving and listening to some ambient or trance music :D

5. Well, it's not raining but I'm gonna be starting out the weekend similarly. My parents are about to leave and I'm gonna roll me a fat joint, blast some zeppelin outside on the deck and :smoking:

Nice sunny day here too.

6. i like rainy days, i bowl my shed and listen to the rain fall. Really relaxing

7. I live in Scotland.

Quite frankly i'm rather fed up of rainy days :p

It's been sunny recently, i personally love smoking out in the open on a sunny day :hello:

8. I hate rainy days. Stops me from tokin outdoors, enjoying the sunlight. Nothing feels better than warm sun on the skin while blazed/blazin. :smoking:

9. Like rain? Come to portland. It rains all the time, and you will soon realize how horrible it is. I love the sun.

10. Haha. to the OP, I live in AZ too and personally I LOVE rain lol. Since it seems to rain about 5 or 6 times a year here rain is different and relaxing. I've been to portland before and that place is BRUTAL

11. I would love to smoke on a rainy day. Fuck snow.:mad:

12. How many times have I got stuck smoking in the rain! I'm SMOKKKKINNG IN THE RAINNN!!! Pretty funny getting back home with some Wet Spots on your clothes.

13. Couldn't agree more.

Will rain stop us from enjoying the herb? NO!

Toke when it's raining, sunny or when the Apocalypse is dawning on us!

Elend.

14. Live in Jersey and it currently isn't raining but when I woke up this morning for a nice wake'n'bake it was raining. I don't like it when it rains very much so I'm staying in today but a good wake n bake is the best

15. ya somehow its fuckin snowin in MA right now

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUDpllpMg6g]YouTube - Slightly Stoopid - I'm So Stoned[/ame]

17. Toking in the rain is good, I smoke outside my house with an umbrella lol but yeah its fun times when its raining

18. yeah man i'm in peoria. i toked outside a few hours ago. say goodbye these temps for 7 months.. :(