Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tokin on a bowl of BlueBerry OG

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Just went and picked up two grams of some blueberry og for $30, and packed three hits into my chillum, and damn I'm blasted:smoking:...whats the best deal on fire bud you've gotten in awhile?:smoke::smoke:

2. i love canada cause my neighbour 3 doors down is about to harvest some kinda blue somethin, LOL! blue dream or blue berry or like... knockyouonyourass berry lol idk.

i hope you're enjoyin that killa dank my friend

3. I had a lot of my dudes get busted. I used to get some major dank for around $400 a zoner $375 for some dank but slightly less.

4. Yea, my last dealer was really awesome...he sold me industrial Kush for $20/gram, and gave a madd ass discount for an eighth at $45...I usually try and not buy more than an eighth or a quarter at a time though, so idk how much his zippers costed. He got busted though:(

5. Believe me man, I am :smoking: I'm about to light up my 17th hit, and I'll light it in your name:smoking: