Tokin journal

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ohyeahsonn, Oct 26, 2008.

1. yeah so this week i will be smokin for the first time. today (in anticipation) i made a nicely small sized pipe, water bong, gravity bong, filtered hookah, and practiced rolling with tobacco and green tea leaves haha.

so im just gonna update right when i get home from my first buy, give the details and then tell how it goes. try and post while blazed for the first time. after tryin hookah a few times im pretty sure i can get high my first time. i usually hold in hookah for 5sec's or so cause it tastes so good, but thats with cherry flavor. im sure i can do at least 7secs of herb.

any other tips such as how i shud get my first high (bong, pipe, joint, etc?)

2. I'm sorry to say, but even if you smoked tobacco for a while, you might not get high as soon as you toke up. It differs for everyone, but it might take about 3 bowls before you can feel something.

The brain needs to develop cannibinoid receptors before the chemicals such as delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) act on your nervous system in such a way that you get high.

After that though, you will get high off a bowl because your tolerance will be very low.:smoke:

As far as paraphernalia, my personal favorite is the bong. The good thing about the bong is the fatness of the hits. The water kinda cools down the smoke, and it also filters out some of the non-cannibinoid chemicals found in the plant.

I have to say though, i do like a nicely rolled joint. This would be good too because if you smoked a whole joint you will probably have smoked enough to get pretty blazed.

Any way you smoke it is good. Happy tokin bro. :wave:

Oh btw, not even cherry flavor tobacco tastes as good as MJ.

3. so the pot i got was just a pinch out of a friends stash. he told me just to get a bit since my dealer wasnt reachable today
    i didnt have time to ask what it was. it was mixed with a lil tobacco ithink (or maybe brown bud?) and it had a lot of bright and dark green and even some black (possibly dark purple?) in it. any ideas what it could be?

just made some tea. all i had was a small joints worth for tonight. i made a tea out of it, added olive oil (virgin) and butter and a small amount of green tea.

it was nasty as hell

but i finished it. i just got it out of the tea bag and am puttin it in my homeade pipe bowl right now. im going out to smoke now just in case any thc didnt dissolve in the tea. i'll be back to inform you on what happened

4. I hope it works because if it does you are going to be so f'ing high. Hahaha, if you do, have fun man.

5. damn you went through a ton of prep. my first time i just went to my friends house and they passed me the bowl. if you want to get high use that gravity bong. it might not be too enjoyable but it will definitely knock you on your ass and get you ready to enjoy your next sesh.

6. haha thanks everyone

so im back from smokin. i dont feel high. i mean my only prior judgements were nutmeg (i had a bad experience but at one point i felt what i know must be drunk and high as hell haha) and a muscle relaxer (not really a high just intense relaxation) so it could be true the first time you dont get high cause you dont develop cannaboid receptors or some sht. i inhaled right (i could feel it go down) and held about 4 hits for over 10 seconds each and 2 or so for 7sec each. or it could be that the tea boiled out the thc and thats just taking a long time to kick in. i finished it about 8:35 (took abt 30 mins to drink) and its 9:15 now; still no high form either. i'll update if i start feeling something. not sure if its related? but i do feel pretty tired. not like i could just pass out but my eyes feel tired. idk haha sorry for the long post.

oh and i used a homeade bowl with a cig filter (could that be a problem? should i take it out? idk why i put it in there i just thought it would make it safer, but i didnt put one in any of my other tools) also i have a homeade vape and bong so any advice on them would be appreciated.

--i feel like my the feeling of touch might be slightly increased

7. #7 ohyeahsonn, Oct 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2008
    i feel sorta itchy haha just on my chest tho

hell and a quickly come&go headache

8. That cig filter may very well be causing you some problems man

9. i put it their as a way to block the gap in the bowl i am using a tool peice (the socket thing)
    and its pretty big but has a large hole. any other ideas to stuff it?

and i think the earlier effects were a bit placebo

10. I don't know where you're getting your information, but that's completely false.
    Cannabinoid receptors don't need to "develop", they are already in our body.
    I know at least 15 people who have got stoned their first time smoking, too (including myself).

11. i heard it on this forum haha
    well i didnt get high. and i just tried the remains of the bowl from earlier (w/o the filter) and i had a good loon hit. followed by a final hit and i inhaled some of the mix and it was still burning. burtn like a muhfukkah

but then it stopped burning. i dont feel anything yet. who knows?
    tomorrow i plan on buying a dime so i will get high haha

12. Thats my bad i guess i was misinformed. I'll read up next time.

Thanks

13. so heres what a beat out of the bowl.
    not sure if anyone can identify on such limited reamains haha.. any ideas?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. no problem man. im not sure if i was right though haha. just made sense i guess. but it makes sense the other way too

15. No problem man, everyone get's misinformed every once and a while ;)

16. So you made tea then tried to get the weed you used to make the tea and smoke it? That doesnt make sense. You shoul of just smoked it and fucked the tea. Seriously just by a dime bag tomorrow and SMOKE IT fuck the tea.

17. haha i kno but i didnt think i was going to be able to smoke. then everyone left so i was like imma do it anyways what the hell and just tore open the teabag and put it in the bowl and.... nothing happened. maybe mixing the pot/tobacco tea with grean tea wasnt a good idea? (along with the virgin olive oil and butter which i previously seen i should use but idk) plus i added some lemon juice to try and alter the horrible taste whigh didnt work

so i thought smoking would harness the thc of the remains from the bag.
    guess i was wrong or maybe i didnt have enough or something. shouldnt i have a super low tolerence though? since its my first time

18. im off to bed to cath some sleep. im feeling extremely tired.
    i'll post in the morning. hopefully i'll have a buzz

19. most people don't get high the first time. i'm not gonna pretend like i know why that is but thats how it goes. i've never felt the need to make tea, but adding butter sounds nasty. the bud probably had very little THC left and i'm sure trying to light that wet shit was a pain in the ass. tomorrow just pack a bowl and go at it lol

20. Don't try anything that complex just yet... Wait a while until you know more about cannabis to explore other methods of ingestion.

Buy a small pipe from your local headshop. Cheap pipes are around $15 - $25 and they work fine.

Pack only two or three bowls the first few days. One day it will hit you, and you'l be hooked. :)