Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tokin Daily ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dubway, May 30, 2011.

1. anyone else a tokin daily viewer ? if your not i really would recommend watching it, its a daily show that a guy called paul does and its awesome :D here is a link to his page on youtubezz :YouTube - ‪Kanaal van tokinGLX‬‏ he always has some cool videos, reviews etc..

2. Ithink it ruins the special feeling of getting high . If you're high all the time, then there's not reallya satisfaction away from reality, uness your medicating

3. That guy needs a wicked haircut/beard removal.

He takes that shit to a whole another level... His vids are t bad.

4. he is medicating when he smokes

really ? imo i think his beard is pretty fucking badass, maybe its just me...

5. [quote name='
    really ? imo i think his beard is pretty fucking badass, maybe its just me...[/QUOTE']

Nah man.

Looks pretty uuhh hairy and a tad bit nasty.

6. It's time for another mother fuckin dose, tokin daily's got another fuckin episode, he's high, blah blah blah i don't know the rest

7. #7 BuddhistBrian, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    His beard is fly.... Cut me another piece of that shishkaberry pie. Yeah!

8. Yeew tokin daily is the shit man! I got myself a shirt and everything!! <3 Paul and his wizard beard :p

9. I watch it from time to time and drool over all the dudes hash, got my own bubble right now made some bho last Tuesday he reminds me of the concentrate fiend I have inside me.

10. The beard is badass for sure. Love tokin daily :bongin::bongin::bongin:

11. I get high then watch it everyday, it's become a ritual for me :smoke: :D

12. Hopsin is cooler

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmujFPTI-Hg&feature=related]Hopsin- Slurpin - YouTube[/ame]

13. Maybe the lot of humanity should fix their reality...Then I wouldn't mind visitin' it every once in awhile, until then, I'll view it through my own lens.

14. I should start doing that LOL