Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tokin before school

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Garcia76, Jan 13, 2004.

?

tokin before school

1. hell yeah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. naw man

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. dude i went to school stoned everyday ,most the time i didnt make it inside though. itd be like 'wanna smoke a bowl before school" and that turned into the rest the day. now im 18 ill finally be a junior in may, but do this homeschool dropout school now so ..but u still get a diploma. ya. you just gotta stay balanced. good times though. high times

2. on 420 one year in highschool i crammed a brownie in 2nd period photography class in the dark room. that was fun, i always enjoyed that class stoned.

i was more of a lunch time toker in highschool.

untill one day me and this dip shit got busted because apparently he was flashing his reefer around and someone reported him. so when we got back from lunch one day we were greeted by a assistant principal and the school cop. he ditched the sack and they could not bust us, although a drug dog sniffed around my truck which i was sure would be my demise but no, got off scott free. sucka's.

3. we use to smoke everyday befor school, get drunk. So we would to class high and drunk, but before second period we hit a line of meth, and totaly wakes up, drinking on breake times, takeing more lines, then after school we puff to mellow out....

4. i blaze before shcool on thursdays... its awsome because i bike to the train.. nothing like biking in the nice morning flying on drugs! :smoke:

5. smoking before school or work in my case is a big no no. that shit really fucks you up and i had some whak expieriences from it, the day seems to go for an eternity!

6. first semster in high school my freshmen year i had gym so i rarely did it, then that got switched...and i blazed b4 all the time, shit, it didnt last long enough to effect my studies even though all i did was fail lol, but yeah id be in german for 10 minutes very little high.. and then go have a sober day...

7. lol i got fucked up before school today..we had a half a day and bagels to eat first period..i ate like 5 lol..it was good.

8. my school had drug sniffing dogs and shit, but the good thing was that my friend had a house right in front of the parking lot, so we would smoke there in his bakyard. I remember having kids always poke thier heads over the ledge because of the smell lol.

9. i rember when i was getting ready for my 8th grade me and a bunch of friends decided to get totally blazed to make the drive from my town to San Francisco. since we had to stay in a shitty hostile we maked the best out of it and snuck out and toked and went on our outings.
    when we were practicing for the senior graduation i rember getting soo blazed i could not even rember where or what i was doing. Good times good times.

:hippie: :smoking: :smoke:

10. done it a few time this yeart alot last year, stupid though got bad grades n shit uhh ya ill do it but iu dont like getting completely ripped just like 1 bowl of dank or like a coupld bowls of weaker shit so im just chill and relaxed ya know man

11. I've done it a lot lately and it really doesn't make school that bad. And plus it goes by faster for some reason when usually everything goes slower when you're high. And passing period is awesome. People you know come out of no where to say hi.

12. I cant smoke before school, it would make the day seem longer and i wouldn't be able to concentrate..

13. well in uni , i n ever go baked , because i mostly done that in high school , blazed in the mornings , every friday , but i dunno , this uni im in is tight , and i laugh when im stoned over stupid shit...