Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tokin before school

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Garcia76, Jan 13, 2004.

?

tokin before school

1. hell yeah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. naw man

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. just get baked after each final. thats waht i did. much more satisfying, and practical.

2. when i was a sophmore or so in h.s., this older bro of my friend sold joints, and i bought 2 for $3 almost every day, be4 school.
    id be soooo ripped...
    every1 knew it 2.
    there i was with my ozzy shirt, long hair, bandana around my ankle, earring,acoustic guitar totin' around... stoned off my ass, at 16.
    youth.........

3. I smoke before my music appreciation course. If i didn't I would never go. I smoke everynow and then before my Philosophy class, because that class is so funny stoned.

4. Haha, I took Music Appreciation and Philosophy in the same semester too! I would always toke before MA!

5. I wake'n bake every school day so I can make it through my classes, then at lunch I go home and smoke some more so that the rest of the day was like the first half.

6. yeah during lunch is fun after i start to crash i have lunch 7 and 8 free so i used to just walk the streets. however winter came and now its freezin the last 2 days were snow days in ny and now i catch a ride and smoke blunts with whoever has a car. man being a senior kicks major ass so much freedom. only have one midterm in 2 weeks so i get a long break filled with much smokin and partying till the break of dawn.

7. I always used to toke before school until i got busted for bein high one day in class cause some dumbshit ratted me out. But anyways it makes school much more enjoyable and i actually like doing work or writing papers or even taking tests when i'm baked. I'm much more organized.

8. sorry about that giant yeah i hate narks. however people dont nark on me cause im 6'4 and about 235 and built like a fuckin frieght train. plus i say weird stuff about killing people and stuff just to see peoples reactions plus im a senior in school so the youngins dont mess with me. yeah i always seem alot more organized when stoned. plus when i started toking it was easier to do work and my english grade went from a c to a b. i think i do better cause weed makes me concentrate unless im to stoned.

9. Toking before school is the shit I used to do it all the time back in high school. I remember one time when me and some of my freinds toked on a school trip. It was kind of risky but it was really kill. But someone ended up narking on one of my freinds. That was shitty. I remember sitting in the principles office high with a quarter in my shoe and he was asking me questions not knowing that I was High at the time. Good times

10. I always wait until after classes to go smoke. Nothing better than taking a walk in the park across the street from my dorm after a long hard day of classes smoking a j.

I LOVE COLLEGE!!!

11. man, i'll tell yall about some bad luck. It was in the morning before school and i had just bought some kind bud the day before, any way one of my buddies and I went and smoked an 8th of it. I had another 8th for after school, but I forgot to take it out of my pocket. Got to school so fucking ripped. we walked around for a while and got stopped by the principal, he took us to his office and told us to empty our pockets, but I told him that he can't search me. He ended up calling the cops and they searched me and found the ganja. Results of my buddy and I getting expelled. But hell I'd still be up for it.

12. I remember when i was in high school my junior and senior years were a joke. I used to drive down a road with 4 or 5 of friends, and get lit up. We used to call it the Breakfast Club because we would buy Dunkin Donuts before and would be ripped and eat the those crawlers. Class would be insane becuase the teachers never pushed us or questioned us. Its not like i was in the only group smoking their were various groups blazin and drinkin so class was one big joke.

13. haha yeah, my last semester just ended and I already miss my social studies class... it was the one class that happened to have all my best friends in it... plus the course was easy... we would all get STONED at lunch then stumble into class followed by a cloud of smoke... it didnt matter, our teacher was always higher than we were... I always wanted him to ask my friend why his eyes were always soo red... just soo i can ask him the same thing.. hahaha... these are the good years

14. only been to school stoned once.. today... i mean its pretty cool.. but its really not too special

15. every lunch go to carls jr parking lot get raelly baked and eat santa fe chicken sandwich sooooooooooooo good then go back to class for photography

16. tokin before school is like a ritual. man i get so stoned as often as i can before school. its great. i do just fine to. A's and B's and im high all the time haha

17. Yeah, when i was in high school i went once high. The really fucked up thing about it was that i did it on 9/11. How fucked up is that.

18. Dude! I was stonned on 9/10 back at the old HS, was fuckin crazy, but for some reason i shit thee not i wrote 'the end is near' on my hand with a big permanent marker (by the by, don't do that, my arm hurt for a few hours) :eek:

19. Now that I'm in collage I toke it with my boyo as much as possible, ARC100!... pot sherds, dead people, long videos that must be slept through

20. Heh, dude I had graphic communications in HS too and watching those damned presses was only tolerable high. But we fucked around and did so much in that class that it was cool.