Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tokin attraction

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Dec 24, 2003.

?

You like your significant other as

1. pothead - if shes like me and likes me, we have two things in common

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. prune - eewwwww, smoking is bad for you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. suckup - oh well, i still like you, jus dun smoke around me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. watcher - ill hang, i jus wont smoke

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Smoking should be intregral to any relationship. Pot enhances friendship like no other.

2. er...I think we should just cut out the references to dildos and hypocrites and such. For one thing nobody really gets the reference...because its not the same as smoking...at all, and its just fucking nasty.

I would have to say that I dont necessarily choose girls who smoke or dont smoke, I would say the girl herself is much more important (personality, sense of humor, etc.) and usually smoking is an offset of that. The only thing I dont tolerate is ignorance or baised views against smoking, but again thats usually part of her personality, so I wouldnt be interested in her in the first place. You see what im saying?

3. Oviously its you man you only attract dumb people!!!!!!!!!
    My woman would probably blow you away intellectualy and smokin.Bit of a sexist are you ???????????

4. Sex is not the same thing as smoking. Compare it to something that has nothing to do with gender, then i might see your point.

5. What if girls found it gross to see guys totally fuckin drunk? I guess its the same idea. Personally I thinks its a plus to have a girl that smokes cuz it would be somethin you could do together. Sounds to me like you guys that aren't attracted to girls that smoke feel a little intimidated by their ability! I was actually introduced to smokin by a girl, and I thought it was cool shit that girls in my area smoked as much as the guys.

6. i definitely love the stoner ladies, if they smoke its all the more fun:D

7. I voted for a watcher, because that's the minimum requirment for a girlfriend. It's totally cool if she doesn't smoke, but to not want me around because I'm high is total bs, and I won't tolerate it (unless of course I'm a total asshole when I'm high - then I'd say okie dokie). But I'd like a girl who is a pothead... at least to try her out and see how having a girl who's just as much of a stoner as you is like and if it works or not. But for a serious relationship, I'd rather her not be a dumb stoner.

8. id prefer that my girlfriend smoke, only becuase it would bring us closer, but she doesnt..shes done before though..and i have a feeling im going to get her to smoke sometime.

she still respects that i smoke.. but i do hear a disappointed tone in her voice when she asks if i was high earlier. and of course i was ::smoking::

LOL

9. There is this girl right now that I am about to go out with who is a big pothead and is sexy as hell. Right now I am on probation so I smoke here or there but she is always tokin and we hang out all the time to drink. Her dad is this cool black dude who is a big rasta and listen to Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix and tokes once in a while and her mom is a fine ass white girl who likes rock and blues. So this girl I hang out with was brought up on rock and knew about the sweet hemp early on. She has always got atleast a half on her in her car or room and is so chill to hang out with. We have so much in common. Ah, the stoner ladies win!

10. same thing that's going on for me right now

11. I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK IF SHE LIKES ME SMOKIN OR NOT ALL I CARE ABOUT IS IF SHEE WILL GIVE IT UP OR NOT, IF SHE DON'T LIKE IT SHE DOESEN'T HAVE TO BE WITH ME ITS THAT SIMPLE I EINT TRYIN TO GET CAUGHT UP WITH NO TRICKS, LIKE SNOOP SAID "WE DONT LOVE THESE HOES"

12. HOW ABOUT YOU STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS OKAY

13. HOW ABOUT YOU GO GET BLUNTED GET SOME LOVE THAN COME BACK AND WRITE SOMETHING NICE

14. How about we stop arguing about capitalization use?...and then get "blunted."

15. AIGHT ILL STOP TYPING CAPS NOW Just because im not high no more and wont be for the next 12 hours but as soon as i get throwed again ill be writing like all my words are important!!

16. There is this fiiiiiine girl in 3 of my 4 classes that just got transferred. I was her first friend at my school and shes begin to really like me. She said she drinks a lot and smokes occasionally but not too much. When I pick up my ounce im going to offer her a bit during break or something and see if she wants to toke up with me. My god she is sooo hot.

17. Wrighting in caps is hella hard on the eyes, but that quote is just too funny.

18. I think stoner chicks rock :) but they have to be a good stoner. I think what isn't getting put across by the people getting accused of hypocrisy up there is that if a GUY is an ass stoned, you won't like him either. It does work both ways, it's just that this thread is only about the girls who toke so it doesn't get put across. Anyways... At the moment I have the biggest crush on this girl who does smoke. Bah, so far out of my league it's beyond belief but she's a great friend and we love eachother in that way so it's all good! All in all... For both genders I really don't mind their opinions on smoking, so long as they don't straight up try and FORCE me to quit, just as they (and I) don't like it when people try and force them to toke! If I cared enough for a girl, then I'd give it up for her... That's not because she told me to, just for her.

19. I don't really care, most chicks around here don't seem to care about blazin' even if they don't blaze, so it's all good.

20. I Really Dont Give A Fuck If She Likes Me Smokin Or Not All I Care About Is If Shee Will Give It Up Or Not, If She Don't Like It She Doesen't Have To Be With Me Its That Simple I Eint Tryin To Get Caught Up With No Tricks, Like Snoop Said "we Dont Love These Hoes"

How About You Stop Typing In All Caps Okay

How About You Go Get Blunted Get Some Love Than Come Back And Write Something Nice

Lmao