Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tokin attraction

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Dec 24, 2003.

?

You like your significant other as

1. pothead - if shes like me and likes me, we have two things in common

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. prune - eewwwww, smoking is bad for you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. suckup - oh well, i still like you, jus dun smoke around me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. watcher - ill hang, i jus wont smoke

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. never said she couldnt smoke as much as me or more then me.. i just said i dont like it.... dick

n the reason i dont like it is because one of my girl friends never smoked then i got her to smoke a lot and she turned into the dumbest girl and made sum dumbass new friends which turned into a big thing which i dont wanna talk about and i know it wont happen with every girl but theres always that chance that it can

2. im sorry toketheory and others who got offended by that.. im not calling all stoner women idiots.. i just mean the idiots chicks that also smoke weed.. i know too many...

3. I like guys who smoke, its not completley necessary, but from experience I have found that it sure makes things easier.

4. actually i prefer a chick who doesnt smoke alot either.

girls dont get mad at me, cuz i dont mean it the way youll all take it, but i find chicks smoking gross. just do.

weed tobacco oregano crack glue wood paper, anything just looks bad getting smoked by a chick. i dont care if they do, but i PREFER it if they dont, as said above.

and dont say im being a hypocrit. If you want to fuck a chick, but dont want a guy to fuck you, is that hypocritical?

5. man.. i dont mind a girl beating me in smokeing weed.... different people got different tolerence... and as long im not smokeing by my self im happy...latezz...

6. awe...i can relate i guess..nice way to put it ;)

7. no.. thats being straight...

8. .....and so how do you feel about girls that toke? :D :)

9. lol sensi

10. I would NEVER date a girl that doesnt chill. For the year that my girlfriend and i have dated shes nevr turned down the chance to smoke. And she takes bigger hits thenn most guy smokers.

11. calm it down. I just asked a question, didnt verbally attack you.

No, its not hypocritical. Thats sexual preference, like the other guy said. Its doing 2 different things, its not saying i can do this, but i dont want you to.

12. I prefere girls who'll toke up with me, its much better and makes it more fun.

But if not as long as shes okay wiht it im happy. gotta accept the fact that its not widely accepted havnt we :(

13. i dunno, i like to look of a girl with a pipe. :D

14. I think its hot when girls smoke pot, they dont have too but its cool if they do

15. I like my girls to smoke, but if they don't thats cool too.

Attached Files:

16. ................................. ha

17. its whatever when it comes to females but they have to be down with sharing me with another woman...no woman comes between me and mary jane

18. One thing I don't like about girls smoking (this is only in my town where most girls don't blaze) is that they get so fucking retarded. A joint between 5 people and their falling out of their damn chairs and shit. It is a fact that most girls can't handle their shit as well as dudes. No offense to any female tokers out there.

19. i smoke with my boyfriend all the time

20. k let me rephrase that, you took it to literally.

is it hypocritical for me to want to do my gf in the butt, but tell her i dont want her to put a dildo in my butt?

(i am no way involved in any situation like this...^^)