Tokes LED multi-strain hotspot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by toke7288, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Lol from the pics and description of the problems caused it's fairly similar

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 11
  2. subbed up toke, nice garden brother ! looks like I can learn some things here...

• Like Like x 2
  3. Good to have you here earl

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Well thanks! you seem to have a good understanding of LEDs, im sure i'll learn something! how are you?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pretty good just trying to finish trimming this white widow but I'm not too motivated lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Subbed up brother

Sent from my C6740N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Appreciate that bro everything's pretty close to done minus my clones lol northern lights auto has about 2 weeks. 3 of the photos should be done in 3 weeks and blue dream should be ready around 3 or 4 weeks max I'm guessing. Its gonna be a lot of trimming pretty soon lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Got a few things in the last couple weeks.

1st is my Heisenberg package for the vault[​IMG]

Next is some freebies from female seeds. I will be popping one of the auto hazes in a week or 2 when the northern lights is down.[​IMG]

I also ordered and received my platinum p4 a few days ago that will be going in my 3x3. I'll grab pics this weekend when I hang it up.

Also waiting on a second package from the vault that has 10 of the alien vs triangle autos. Hopefully I'll have room to pop one of those when they arrive as well.

Hope everyone's having a good Friday.

• Like Like x 9
  9. Thats what's up do keep toking

Sent from my SM-N910V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. Also my coco clones are rooting nicely and I should be transplanting those into larger pots this week sometime. This is my 1st run with coco but the growth so far on these clones are catching up to 2 month old soil girls. I think I might be liking coco so far lol

• Like Like x 9
  11. I'm going to be running those on 6/9 method of floramicro and flora bloom with Epsom salt. I might also find a bloom booster to add with it by the time I switch them to flower

• Like Like x 4
  12. I need more space lol it's never enough hahaha. I need to figure out how I can fit my 2x2 back in the room for the time being til I can grab another 3x3 or a 4x4.

• Like Like x 5
  13. I love coco so much easier than my dwc lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3