Tokes LED multi-strain hotspot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by toke7288, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Snow leopard from bodhi and peyote critical

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Nice how do you like the snow leopard? Have you smoked any yet

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  3. I love the huge colas seems like ideal plant to grow! I try not to get too stretchy plants because I want to stack nodes and it’s harder to do with sati as so I’m only indicas and hybrids.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oh yeah! that plant will be coming down in about 2 weeks along with 2 others. This is will be my second harvest of the Snow Leopard. It has been 78 days since flip. Maybe it's just this pheno I'm growing but I'm not getting a ton of trichome production. My research into the strain shows a pretty mild terpene production. I do for sure pick up the mango and floral aromas and get a nice hashy taste when smoked. The Purple Leopard just started showing hairs. I'm pretty stoked to see what this one can do. The plant structure kicks ass! small bushes with TONS of tops.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Same here! When I built my shed I thought I would grow more sativas just because I had more space. Turns out I hate spending the time to train or wrangle their lanky branches in during flower. I have a UK Cheese x Afghan Kush from Kanniba that I won on a giveaway on here that I'm about to get started as well. supposed to be a nice quick Indica. Never grown a cheese variety but have been interested in it for sure.

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Heck yeah. Fresh 20220113_153443.jpg peyote critical

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chiming in too, great job tokes

Start of week 4 of flower
    Coco bed 3’x6’
    Res change: 1200ppm(water every other day)
    Botanicare pure blend pro bloom
    Cal mag
    Sweet
    Rock resonator
    Power si

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nice Pics Those ladies are looking Happy!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nice! Looking good bro

Sent from my SM-G991U using Grasscity Forum mobile app