Tokes LED multi-strain hotspot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by toke7288, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Happy new year heaven

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  2. I know what you mean. I don’t get on here as much as I used to. I still post on my journal but very few people follow any more. I’m mostly on Instagram.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Why thank you

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3
  4. <-- Hates Change and I'll be here till they turn out the light. :) Or my lights go out.
    If I don't get to your thread it's cause I passed out setting in front of the screen with the hash pipe in hand.

BNW

• Like Like x 5
  5. Same here bro. What's your ig name

Sent from my SM-A205U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sent from my SM-A205U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Back Atcha. "-)

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  8. Happy New years! May it be fantastic!

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3
  9. Happy New Year

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 2
  10. Blueberry gum on the left and grape stomper og bagseed on the right. Second pic is the blueberry gum and 3rd is grape stomper. About 10 days between my last post and when I took these pictures. Grown under cmh with cropsalt and power.si in coco coir. 20210107_165822.jpg 20210107_165827.jpg 20210107_165832.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 5
  11. What’s good brother? I see you’re still sprouting magic!! I’ve been in FL for the last two months - had some back surgery just about a month ago, so life is pretty limited. No bending, lifting or twisting... just walking. I’ve never considered how out of reach things on the floor can be, lol... On the plus side, the wife gets to pick up all the dog sh!t!!

Anywho, I’ll be sitting still here for a while and unfortunately I mailed my seed stash off to another fam member or I would have sprouted something already... Hopefully I can get a hold of a couple seeds out of that stash pretty quick or perhaps I need to look for a few Autos from the Vault. I’m sure we’ll be here likely until July, and I need something to grow and look at!

Take care brother!!
    ~GHG~

• Like Like x 2
  12. I'm trying! Lol I saw that on ig. How you feeling? Lol I wish I didnt have to pick up the dog s*** anymore I picked up about 40 lb yesterday just for about a month for my two LOL let me know if you can't get a hold of any I might have a few things in the vault still. I stored a lot of my shitt improperly not thinking so a lot of them aren't popping as easy as they should but I'd be happy to send you something bro

• Like Like x 1
  13. Forgot to post these from the last week. Threw up a trellis for the 1st time ever and then did a preflower leaf strip. 20210119_190349.jpg 20210119_190406.jpg 20210119_190414.jpg 20210119_190441.jpg 20210126_102942.jpg 20210126_102949.jpg 20210126_103001.jpg 20210126_110631.jpg 20210126_110638.jpg 20210126_110649.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 7
  14. Doing well, and feeling a little better every day. Some days I feel like I have some setbacks, but it’s to be expected. I just have to take my time, heal and strengthen the core. I started riding my bike last week and doing some other exercises etc... I’m losing all this COVID weight I’ve put on so that’s positive!!!

Well, my brother in law pulled some auto seeds out for me so I should have them pretty quick. Guess I need to figure out what I’m going to put them in. I suppose I should see if they pop first, lol... like yours they weren’t stored as well as they should have been- riding around in the RV all over the country.

~GHG~

• Like Like x 5
  15. That's good to hear bro. And yeah kind of a mistake on my part I had quite a few seeds I was saving but you live and you learn LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Nice to see around! Crazy thing. I just finished smoking the last of your 9lb hammer harltsu cross! I still have seeds. They might need to do another run soon.

• Like Like x 5