Tokes LED multi-strain hotspot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by toke7288, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Thanks bro

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. All up in it pimp

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  3. Good to have you back bro

• Like Like x 4
  4. I am starting out. Have subbed and I hope it goes well.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Anybody got an idea what this is? I'm leaning towards manganese def. Due to the description I read but could be cause by my humidity being too low or lockout but what you guys think? Its on my nothern lights auto at day 89 I think[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. I would say mag to. The plant I'm trying to save is starting to look like that.

• Like Like x 1
  7. What's ur rh right now?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Shes been getting 5ml calmag every feeding for over a month. I might switch and try Epsom salt
    Varies. Last few days has been between 35 and 65 and last week was as low as 13% even with the humidifier

• Like Like x 3
  9. Def not rh cause I've flowered in high n low rh so it's in the feed or it's prob just how the strain matures sum of them lose all fans by the time it's chop time

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
  10. This plant does seem to be a little touchy. That's how my white widow just was barely any fan leaves left by chop. Shouldn't be to big of an issue I think she's getting one more feed and then just water for 2 weeks and chop time

• Like Like x 4
  11. Nice

Sent from my SM-N910V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. Them actually look really dank specially in led light that top looks like a candy flower

Sent from my SM-N910V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. How the bottom leaves ? Any mag issues I have had start on the bottom ... It will eat away at the bottom leaves before it spreads farther

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  14. And the leaves will curl down angry looking at the start off a mag issue .. Not like the curl in that pic

• Like Like x 3
  15. It's mainly on the top of the plant might be a couple lowers. I have had mag issues since early on had the leaf tips curling pretty hard. If been feeding 5ml calmag every feeding until a couple weeks ago. Its one more feeding from flush anyways so fuck those leaves lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hahah to hell with them leaves than ... My a x t had the same shit going on . My one and soil grow ... The bottom dropped out on my ph ... Soil I tested was 5.8
    I added some Lyme and got it back
    Plant looked like shit the last few weeks but the buds was fat and frosty lol

• Like Like x 6
  17. Pretty sure it was manganese lockout or just genetic like jaymu said. The description I read on the manganese was almost word for word what was wrong and even said can mimic mag def early on

• Like Like x 1
  18. Oh fuck you said maganese not magnesium . My bad lol

• Like Like x 2