Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tokers worst nightmare - Pulmonary embolism

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bluff1989, May 28, 2010.

1. #41 bluff1989, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
    only smoked that stuff a couple of times when i couldnt get any good weed its surely better than soap bar or any crappy sprayed stuff wed generally get here or even the so called polim (plastic and shit whatever other crap the cunts get there hands on) or our version of squidgy black which is melted down soap bar.. Its not even hash, brings shame to the name hash or cannabis.. mayswell be smoking fibreglass oh wait they where spraying the weed with stuff like that aswell. Thats why the stuff has such a bad name here because of fuckers like that and the lack of decent grass and hash.. should be legalised simple as doing more damage to the people with headshop shite and all this crap than if it where legalised. cant believe some cunts go around selling this shite. i Hadnt smoked a significant amount of this crap since i was about 15/16.

The bubblehash i ate recently was pure very strong stuff.. was off it for 6 months and
    I may have eaten too much of it and panicked or something but i was trying my best not to panic and just relax and there was nothing on my mind..

Previously before i was on warfarin or found out about the pulmonary embolism..
    I could smoke grass all day and not even doubt for a second or even think about my heart at all..
    6-7 months ago i got palputations and all that jazz after staying up one night all night then smoking a bong of that herbal shite.. simply because i had nothing else..

i just suddenly started getting these tightening pains around my heart and heart beating irregularly and faster.. thats when i decided i have to call the ambulance.

It sounds like a panic attack and seemed like it now but not at the time.. i wasnt particularly panicky but when i started getting the weird cruncy feeling around chest felt like a heart attack or something..

Why would you recommend only vaping dude? controlling my dosage maybe?