Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

toker puberty

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sevenleafcowboy, May 20, 2002.

1. I lol'd.

But yeah. Silly stoner kids piss me off.
    Baked on a one toke and running about the streets with cake around their mouth is never a good sight to see.

2. I just smoked up with this girl my friend knows and she was tripping out and crying when she got high.

Needless to say I cut that shit out. Don't fuck up my buzz with your crying ass self.

3. haha the youth generation he was talking about is proably in college now or out of it haha. way to dig up an old ass thread

4. uh... my old firends would always just fkk around im like come on just relax, they always run through woods im like wtF?

5. read what you just wrote... Seriously anarky? caricter? obsinities? phinominon?....spell check maybe??

6. Pot calling the kettle black? Ever hear of proper punctuation or capitalization?

Also the OP hasn't even posted since 2002, he's not going to read your post man.

7. Yeah man, I feel you on that. Alotta' people, teens in particular (from my experience), smoke ganj, simply because they think its "cool" and makes them a badass... They don't understand the true beauty behind cannabis. They smoke to get fucked up, treating our beautiful herb like its alcohol, or hard drugs. Then they act like they're intoxicated... All obnoxious, not able to control them selves, saying some stupid ass shit, doing stupid shit, ridiculously annoying...

Shit, I seen kids in school, blatantly talking about weed LOUDLY...around teachers, what the fuck do you want to get caught? That shit is not cool... A Kid asked my art teacher, to draw him a bong, would talk about how high he got last weekend, shit like that... Really, what the fuck?

I don't smoke with anyone in high school anymore, though I am still in high school, I'm now a Super-Senior:hello:, if you know what I mean (Stayed Back in 10th grade).

Teens are just very immature, the last high school kid I smoked with.... God:mad:.... He ripped my 18 inch glass bong... coughed his brains out because he took way too big of a hit. Coughed for alteast 5 minutes, after that he proceeded to question: "Man, Why do I even get high? Why do I do this to my self? Oh man...." etc etc This shit went on for like 20 mins, then he started just randomly drumming with my friends drum sticks, and being annoying as hell... He came over to pick up some bud, and was just being loud and obnoxious about it, outside, where neighbors could clearly hear us talking. He'd yell, "man I'm so fucking high", etc and shit like that. Had to tell this kid to shut the fuck up like ten times... Was such a great relief when this asshole left.

Me, I personally love smoking with my friend's mom (shes 50+), it's so much nicer smoking with different ranges of people. Someone years older, more wisdom, stories to tell, years of experience with ganj, someone who really understands, etc. It's great to just bond with other people. Me and my friend tend to throw on some deep ass music, and just meditate, have the songs just pound into my brain, and get filled with jubilation. Meditating while high, so amazing, having energy flow up and down your spine to your ajna chakra. Feel like my heads going to explode with energy. Love being mentally exhausted afterwards, such a great feeling.

And for real, ganja is a great thing to renew friendships like you stated... Just yesterday I smoked with a girl I hadn't talked to/hang out with in months, I told her, "Yo we really need to chill, we havn't done shit together in months, I don't wanna lose you as a friend, etc." We picked up some dank green, smoked, chilled in my yard, talked for hours, told stories about shit, and just bonded for the first time in a long time. We were watching TV, and just straight up forgot that shit was even on cause we were to deep in conversation. Was so great. Going to chill' with her again, soon, smoke some weed, chill, talk, philosophize, etc

Shit when I was new to smoking, I didn't tell nobody I smoked, wanted that shit kept a secret, never talked about it in school, unless I knew no teachers/snitches were around... But nowadays people just talk loudly about shit that should not be talked about because they want to fit in, and think they're some rebellious badasses who smoke weed.

Kids today, are just stupid :( and love getting fucked up, and think that cannabis fucks you up... So they act like they're fucked up but when in reality, your just high... You're just high... It seems like kids think when they're high, you have to act drunk? I guess they're afraid to be themselves/don't even really know themselves. So they act like they're shitfaced.

-Guad

8. ok, honestly most of us started smoking cannibus when we were either prepubicent, or during puberity... during that time kids are going to act up wether they're stoned on not... they dont know how to handle being high and the hormones at the same time.... i know i used to do stupid shit when i was high back in school.... i mean we all have those "wtf was i thinking moments" when we were stoned..