Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toked a blunt with friends

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ParanoidAtBest, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Will probably need to pass a DT to get a job - How long will it be before I'm okay? The blunt had about 1.5 and it was being passed around 3 people.. I'm 135 pounds and 6'2". How long wili t take to get out of my system and what are good ways to get it out in a few days?

:smoke:

2. there's a drug test sticky at the top of this forum. this shit gets asked all the time.

3. Man ur skin n bones. Haha. I heard niacin pills flush u out but makes ur blood hot.

4. If that was your first smoke in a while then with your stats it couldn't take over a week.