Toke,Nature Walk

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by SmoknHellaTree, May 12, 2010.

1. That's a sweet piece dude

2. These are some of my high pictures. The black bar you see on some is actually the roof of my car. I was staring out and up into the sky and this massive tree was right there and I sort of got mesmerized by it's complexity...I just got lost staring at it for like 30 minutes....but I took some pictures because it was just so cool.

The pictures of the trailer and the forklift were taken at my dad's shop a couple summers ago. I wasn't high but I liked the leading lines at the time and the natural lighting was perfect.

What do you think?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Pretty cool @CJR, I like them

4. Sweet pics!! are there more shops pass those bushes or just greenery? looks like pretty chill place to burn!

5. @Penny_Lane Marine Stadium looks like a stellar hang out spot. Nice place to relax and chill by the water I would imagine. Something about old abandon/scrapped out places make for such great places to explore. We have one here in Georgia just outside of Athens. It's this really neat abandon golf course with a bunch of buildings that are fully accessible. There is even one with a rooftop bar haha. I need to go out there sometime and get some pictures to show off.

6. fuck me i wish my city wasnt such a shit hole so i could do more things of the nature

7. Got back from the spirit of the suwannee river at live oak, fl for Blackwater Music Festival, Its beautiful!! Nature walks and canoeing down the river was amazing!!
    The river is known for its black color caused by the leafs that fall from the oaks!!! :smoking::smoking:

Attached Files:

8. Thats a cool spider!

9. Nice pics. I used to go on nature walks all the time. Awesome to smoke a bowl and look at nature.:smoke:

10. Ah the great outdoors. here's some of my pics:

I grab my gear and leave town. 15 miles from suburbs to forest down the powerline trail out of town.

[​IMG]

down the powerlines.

[​IMG]

110 degrees with 80% humidity! time for a bowl.

[​IMG]

Forage for munchies!
    [​IMG]

take the road less travelled... right out of town

[​IMG]

Pics taken by me and some walkabout friends on different occasions in the past year.

transported to British Columbia!
    [​IMG]

11. I love nature walks. I'm about to go on one with a friend, really excited!

12. not really mine

but i think its related

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2YDdGXvfPM]YouTube - Bliss N Eso - Down By the River[/ame]

13. North Carolinaa:smoke:

14. where in north carolina was this? i'm from raleigh

15. The pictures were takin in my woods, Located in Mineral Springs:smoke:

16. wasnt really a nature walk, but i toked before going on my flight!! high above the clouds.....:smoking:

Attached Files:

17. @Penny_Lane; holy.. that's awesome, never got high on a flight before but that must have been great!

Nature walks are the best, here are some nice pics I took when exploring the forest..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Was taken at Schiermonnikoog :3 ..

18. Nicee pics bro, looks like a nice place to camp out :smoke:

19. Thanks :) ! And it actually was a nice place to camp out :p .. Been there for two weeks this summer, pretty awesome campsite:
    [​IMG]