Toke-n-Dip?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bukley, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Hey blades I have a question, do you guys ever do the Toke-n-Dip?

Its when you go over to your buds house, either you or your friend have weed, do the sesh and then just dip out.

Ive done it a couple times, and its happened to me a couple times, i would go to my friends house smoke and be like ight man peace out, lol.

I just wanted to know if any other stoners do this, or have had this happen to you.

2. Yeah I do. Then again all my friends do that. HAHA!

:smoking::smoking:

3. I've done it but I always feel bad when I do.

4. no, haven't done that. but i have smoked with a dip in my mouth.

5. Yeah, me and my friends do that a lot. My friends and I constantly owe eachother so whoever has weed just smokes whoever out and then we hit 'em back up later. So, a lot of the time I'll go chill for like 30 mins before a class and then mehhbe drop 'em off on the way someplace or something and go to class. Other times, I'll just meet 'em at some spot and get a quick smoke before heading back to the house.

But fuck, I got this Jewish friend of mine (not dissing jews) but he has been so stingy lately, and I smoked him out at least $200 cuz he was going to a boarding school but then he got kicked out a week later for selling pills at it and now he is being realy weak about smoking me out since I haven't been getting cash for a while. It's really hurting my feelings, if ya know what I mean.

6. I've done dip a few times, there is really nothing about it that makes me want to do it again...