Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toke in the Rain...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaRafsta, Dec 30, 2009.

1. It's raining in southern Cali right now. And I want to toke. I only toke outside when I'm at my house. I do not want to walk somewhere else.

HOW DO I DO THIS! HOW DO I TOKE WITHOUT GETTING ME NUG WET.

2. Umbrella? Do you have a porch or patio or some covered thing around you to smoke under?

3. Backporch if you have something over it
    Car
    garage
    Be happy at least its just rain and not snow:wave:

4. Never mind, I did it inside, then walked outside before taking the hit (it was a grav) now I'm really high and in a bit I'll be stoned, it'll take no time at all I can feel this happening even now, oh shoooooot. Hope I cleaned up the evidence, sometimes I forget, now that would suck wouldn't it? Hahahaha.

But please do give me some advice in case this happens again later today. I don't like getting the smell of nug at all in my house. I'm OCD and stuff. What can I do later?

5. hold the bowl upside down

6. I thought...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pyC7WnvLT4]YouTube - Albert Hammond - It Never Rains In Southern California[/ame]

7. See my dancing is crazy right now but i think i was texting with my girlfriend and she said shed only take me seriously about marriage if i were sober lol i think i fucked up lol

8. [​IMG]

9. if your backyard has a tarp like mine it helps. i just came back from my backyard cuz its still raining. gotta love that socal weather.:bongin:

10. Dam its all cloudy and shit over here.

11. What about the marriage thing

12. Lol this sounds like your paranoid of your rents.

just smoke under something. unbrella. Tree. pourch. In a car. In a bar. In a jar of jello.

Really Do you have to ask us...

13. UNDER A CAR!!! brilliant!