Toke A Bowl For The Haiti Disaster

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMilkyWay43, Jan 14, 2010.

1. If you have not already heard. A deadly earthquake struck the city of Port-Au-Prince in Haiti. The estimated body count is 100,000+. There are bodies laying in the streets/stuck under buildings, the city has become completely decimated, and the smell of decaying bodies fill the city streets. It truly is Hell on Earth.

If you cannot capture my image, I want you to watch this video:

[ame=http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2010/01/13/von.haiti.quake.aftermath.cnn]Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com[/ame]

So please. I ask all of you blades to toke a bowl for every single victim and all their family members who have been affected by this disaster.

“I do not pray for success, I ask for faithfulness.” - Mother Teresa

2. ya that sad how life can end.
    Can't wait for the earthquake that's due for California.
    It's gunna be some good times.

3. lol wouldn't it be some ironic shit if weed is legalized in cali and then it falls into the ocean

Yeah I will definately smoke a burner for this disaster

4. #4 Lucien Lachance, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
    I wasn't gonna smoke tonight, but now I feel compelled.

100,000?! I guess that's what happens when you mix over crowding with poorly constructed buildings.

5. No. its 100k+
    rediculous.

man i just read that they're the poorest country in the western hemesphere.. do you know what that means? they are honestly in fucking hell.
    thank you god for not giving me birth in that country, i am so thankful, it could be me whos not just hungry but also thirsty and nothing at all to satisfy my need.

my full condolences, i can only begin to imagine..

6. currently smoking...and coughing :D. i am going to get VERY high tonight.