Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toilet water = passed drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eatCAMERA, Jan 8, 2010.

1. I need to take a drug test in a couple weeks, and I've heard that dipping the test in toilet water will work for the kind you buy at cvs or walgreens. Is this true?

2. Probobly not. I am guessing that urine tests have a test to see if the sample actually....is urine.

3. mixing it with urine could but be sure to urinate in the toilet some before adding your urine because what comes out first is said to have the most THC. But test kits usually have a temperature sticker or something to prevent the use of water and if its a testing room sometimes they don't have a sink and the toilet water is blue. if its a home test then by all means just put some toilet water in the cup, urinate in the bowl some and put enough urine to change it to a dull yellow. plus drink a lot of water if you know there is a test

4. I've heard that it work's appereantly. I didn't know professional companies used these until very recently.

Honestly, with these kind's of tests, all you have to do is just drink a shitload of water to dilute your piss and take a multi-vitamin to give your piss some color.

5. Alright, sounds good. How many days of drinking a shitload of water will make my piss test negative for weed?

6. Hell no that doesn't work. You think it could really be that easy? If it is too diluted they would have you retest, best case senario.

What you do is, and its worked for me and my friends for years. NIACIN, a natural supplement you can get anywhere. Its meant for cleansing your system on a daily pill kind of thing. But the night before the test take 4 pills. The day of your test, drink 1 gallon of water (to where its clear) and make sure you piss a few times before going in.

Now when you take these pills your skin will flush up and get red and real hot. It doesn't last too long anyways but take a hot shower as soon as your skin starts flushing and the shower will neutralize it.

Seriously this works, snowboarding sponsors told me to do it because we have to be drug tested for legal purposes, but everybody in snowboarding knows how it is.

Would recomend taking a few days off ahead of time, but I've been high and passed a test.

Happy Token :smoke:

7. Whoa that works man? I'm gonna do that next time plus it seems like its cheaper than those detox drinks

8. only legit way to pass.

drinking obscene amounts of water for anything but dilution will not work.

niacin doesn't work. neither do any other "flushing" solutions. don't waste your time or money.

9. instead of water, drink cranberry juice. the detox that occurs naturally in cranberry juice cleans your system.

also
    you say your DT is in a few weeks? you don't even have to do anything except stop smoking until the DT is passed and drink 1 quart of cranberry juice a day for 5 days before the DT

10. show me proof that cranberry juice cleanses your fat

11. you know when i first saw this i thought it was going to be pass a DT by drinking the toilet water or using toilet water for your bongs and bubblers. anyways i can see where that might work like with diluting urine and what not but i really dont think it will. your better off just detoxing

12. well yeah its in a couple weeks but im not gunna stop smoking haha im trying to figure out what the closest point to the test i can stop smoking and drink a lot of water. You think if I stopped smoking for like 2 or 3 days before the test and I drank a lot of water each day, I would pass? Like I said, it's a simple buy at a store test that i can take in the bathroom.

13. if it's a strip type of tests prolly, if it goes to a lab no.

Most use strip type of test cause it's cheap.

14. Yeah my mom is wicked cheap she will definitely use the cheapest thing possible. My buddy smoked the day before he had the test and he just drank a lot of water and he passed. I think I should be fine if I just stop a couple days before.

BLAH stupid fuckers and their misconceptions of this plant.

15. Yeah toilet water will work for those ones. Trust me, as long as it doesn't get send in to the lab your fine.

All those ones look for is thc in the liquid, it doesn't check to make sure it's piss or anything. And all the ones i've been given don't check temp either.

If I were you, i'd piss a little in the cup, then put water in it. There wont be enough thc in that amount of liquid to test positive if you just piss a little.

16. no, drinking excessive amounts of water wont cleanse your system any faster than drinking normal amounts.

17. #18 LucyInTheSky17, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010

[From http://www.articlesbase.com/health-articles/cranberry-juice-the-natural-diuretic-218311.html]
    Drug tests are done to find out whether a person has abused illicit drugs or not. Drug tests are increasingly becoming compulsory at many work places, for college admissions, and in sports. This has led to drug abusers to find out the ways to pass a drug test. Using cranberry juice is one of the common methods used by the drug abusers to pass the urine drug test. Information is given below on the method followed by the drug abusers to pass a drug test.

Cranberry Juice – The Natural Diuretic:

Cranberry Juice is treated as a natural diuretic, which can be consumed at home. Having cranberry juice on the day of the test temporarily dilutes the urine. This will temporarily strip out THC from the urine. High quality cranberry juice is also consumed to balance the pH level of the urine and increase frequency of urination. Cranberry juice is praised for its ability to aid in maintaining natural kidney functioning.

Using Cranberry Juice to Pass the Drug Test:

Drug abusers drink a few glasses of cranberry juice before going to work on the day of the test. They ensure the urine in the bladder is as watered down as possible. Drug abusers begin by drinking a gallon or more of water and drink a couple of glasses of cranberry juice in between. The cranberry juice will ensure to urinate frequently.

If the company has a history of having tests on the work places instantly, drug abusers try to keep a bottle of cranberry juice with them always. They just drink it before the test, and possibly get a chance to urinate before the test to clean out the system with the aid of the juice.

How it Works:

Theory is to cause a “pH shift”, making the urine sample acidic - altering the chemistry of immunoassay tests. In reality - the body detoxifies the acid & dilutes to physiological pH. Between the frequent urination and the dilution of your urine with water, metabolites are unable to build up to a detectable level. For example, cranberry juice contains enough benzoic acid to produce a decidedly acidic urine specimen. Alterations of the urine pH outside the specified limits could result in a false-negative result.

This should help you to look for ways to prevent a potential drug addict from circumventing the test procedure

I didn't say it cleansed your fat, just your urine.

18. read my post again.

19. not to be prying or anything but what are the circumstances of this test? like it's one you buy, but you get to take into the bathroom? i don't understand.