toe nail biting

Discussion in 'General' started by stevooo123, Jun 9, 2011.

1. with a show of :hello: who bites there toe nails.

and yes i do sometimes :cool:

2. I'll admit that I did that up until I was about 11 or 12... but not anymore.

I did a lot of weird shit as a kid come to think of it.

3. all day everyday.... no not really
    but i do bite them.

4. Yea i use to do that when i was a kid. Now that I think about it...it's pretty weird.

The only reason I remember why I stopped is because i couldn't reach my toes. It's nearly impossible now.

5. I was a nail biter, stopped that shit recently. Never toe biter, too much work and it felt wrong haha. but yeah i was tired of having small nails and it's a nasty habit...

ever see people biting their nails? it's gross to look at.

My cousin bites all his nails/toenails till their gone...it's fucking GROSS and they got infected and shit and yet he still does it...he says he doesn't see it at a problem but his big toenail is like a quarter of the size of mine....

You should see him...I had to sit next to him on a long car ride and I thought he was flossing for 6 hours but he was biting his nails

6. Not only is that gross, but you have to put the effort to turn your leg in a weird way in order to do it.

7. What the fuck did I just read?

8. I did bite my toenails, but never fingernails...I always "cut" my nails off with my other nails. Then I'd get to last one and be like wtf do I do

I also licked the bottom of my feet because they were salty

9. we are talking about toes here right? wtf?! haha that shit sounds nasty.. sorry but no i do not and have never even heard of such a thing :laughing:

10. You read about toe nail bitting?:confused:

It's yummmy. You ought to try it. The trick is biting a little at a time, don't just rip it off. Been forever but I'm still a pro.

11. I use to do that shit all the time, but now I'm like "fuck that, thats a lot of work."

12. I never bit my toenails, but I used to suck on my big toe instead of my thumb

13. what the fuck is wrong with all you people

14. I sometimes lay down and pull my weiner until it feels so good that i freeze for a little and my head snaps back and I lose my vision for a few minutes....

I do it because when I go blind for that moment I see God.

15. If you like that you should try jerkin hanging from a noose.

Just be careful. You don't wanna overdue it like the dude from kill bill:eek:

16. [​IMG]

why would you suggest that