Todays society

Discussion in 'General' started by senseiNOW, Jan 31, 2013.

1. I was just high thinking about how a good amount of guys are skinnier than their girlfriends and how that just is kindof weird to me. Im skinny and when i was plowing my exgf i realize how my waist is smaller than hers, and she looks really skinny herself. Anyone else think its kindof weird or am i overthinking things

2. Overthinking shit.:cool:

3. I have noticed this too.

It could just be that as a species we are getting fatter and for women that might be more noticeable.

Kind of going off that. Our diet has changed dramatically. We are eating artificial foods that will ultimately kill us. Men are less physical now then they were years ago. Our jobs require us to sit down. We have too many "skinny fat" guys with fat girls. Girls I guess don't go so well with excess amounts of calories. The male's body handles that better.

When people say our men are becoming emasculated it is true. However there isn't a conspiracy behind it. The next step in evolution has us making pacts with machines, which in turn allow us to waste less energy. We can see our own evolution guys! Isn't good to be a human?

4. There was also at least four billion less people...Something few take into account when making broad generalizations about our society.

Don't get me wrong...I'm full of information where society has gone horribly, horribly wrong, but most over generalizations like this are really just related to the massive population growth.:cool:

5. hahaha now imagine me 5.3ft tall skinny(110lb) and wear 29x30 size pants. compared me any curvy sized girl. lol when they go doggy feels like they got ass fordays specially when its backed up to the based of my cock