Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

todays pickup (blueberry&kush)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by steve french, Apr 30, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

kush in the middle and blueberry on either side..i got a 1/4 of the kush for 60$ cdn and 1/8 of the blueberry for 30$ cdn
    [​IMG]
    the blueberry is very nice, its pretty much all i could smell on the way home. smokes reaally smooth out of the bong. and very dense!!!
    [​IMG]
    ive been getting not so great kush lately..this didnt dissapoint me though, it has a really nice sweet kush flavor.

2. Fuck me. Sideways.

Those are some damn good prices for some super dank bud.

I'm jealous.

3. hahaha, and my friends still complain and talk about the days of 1/4oz of hash plant for 40$

:smoking:

4. yeah, I jumped off the whole "Americans dont like canadians" bandwagon when my bro came back from a trip to BC speaking of it as eutopia. Your lucky as fuck man you have no idea how much people charge for that here. DAnkety dank dank.

5. I thought blueberry was a type of Kush, i'm comfused

6. no they are two different strains

7. mmmm that looks good. props

8. You can have blueberry x kush am I right?

9. yes that you can do