Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Today's great day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CanaBliZZ, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Well it started when I finished classes, I was walkin thought the hallways and mad people gave me mad money to go down to the store to go get them cigarettes, rolling papers and dutches, since they had another class. So i get like 20 dollars and go pick everything up, when I was leaving I seen a person who sells trees but I never coped from them before so I figured i had money, so I would try his shit out, I got a nickel bag. So I got one thing done ,rather then trying to get it from another person, went down to the store bought 2 packs of newports, big bamboo rolling papers, a honey dutch, and 3 individual cigarettes cause I didnt want to buy a pack. So I get home after i go back to school which was a hard task seein all the security, i had to make up a lie and say i was going to my auto class which is around back, good thing they didnt see me leave school, or else i'd have a lot of cigaretes and what not untill tommorow, and i would have to call someone to pick me up. But i got back on gave everyone there shit, and went home. I rolled a nice ass blunt and smoked it to the face, I still got half. Then some girl picked me up and we went to the mall, the girls boyfriend started going crazy lookin for her, and im just sittin there being mad high, like okay. So in order for this kid not to go crazy i had her drop me off at my friends house and from there I walked to my dads office and i see him just about to leave so i hop in the car mad high, and hes like where were u and i was like down the street. So we get up to my house and I see 2 or 3 cop cars and I was like Oh FUCK! But then I was like oh there not at my house and was mad happy, good thing I dont have my plants anymore or else they would of arrested me, lmao. Ahh, I cant wait to go hit the bowl later.. sorry for the long post I just find my life amusing. The cops just left like 10 minutes ago too.

2. thats a pretty funny story... except for the newport part (ewww menthol)... i mean are you black? its ok if youre black cuz all my black friends smoke menthol, but otherwise eww, =P Anyway, you bought all that AND a nick for 20 bucks? Damn.. thats pretty good... and also, you bought individual cigarettes? never heard of that... and i hate wraps, they come all crumpled and shit... but otherwise, good job not getting caught by your dad/arrested/fought by an angry boyfriend.... bet you wouldnt have been that lucky if you were sober, =P

3. 1. Newports are good ciggarettes.

2. Why would you think someone is black just from the ciggs they smoke? I'm Italian as spaghetti and meatballs and I smoke Newports. Don't judge someone for what they do judge someone for who and how they are.

4. I'm whiter than blow and I smoke menthols.
    Used to smoke newports like mad...then I started getting hooked on Jades and Kools. Mmmm.

5. Not only was that racist, it also appears your afraid of black people because its only okay if black people smoke menthols.

:smoking:

6. First off, good story. And I have alot of black friends that smoke newports, and i smoke them like crazy too. But i also smoke almost any type of menthols. I cant stand anytype of regular cigs except for some kind of camel specials or somthin. But im white and i smoke menthols. cigs have no race preference, they prefer to hurt us all equally lol

7. First off, I love the menthols.

Second, and primary, good story. It makes my day a little better to hear of other people's triumphs.

8. yum yum to menthol, icky icky to anything otherwise :p

marlboro menthol is delish

9. thats awesome man, seems like todays has been great for a lot of people, just look around the forums..

seems like everyones good karma is getting cashed in all at once :D

10. nothing of what i said was racist... CLEARLY, CLEARLY, CLEARLY I was kidding around... (thus the =P)... i am not racist at all, i love the darker folk, i have black friends and a few very good ones. i was just making a joke, you do not need to rush to the conclusion i am racist, i mean, were all tokers here, give a brother the benefit of the doubt next time, yah? if you can joke about race, then clearly it isnt a problem for you, i am sorry if you didnt get it or the idea of someone other than dave chappelle making black jokes offends you, but i have simply never had a problem with that, in fact, of all the black people i have met, i would have to say they are (percentage wise) ALOT nicer and cooler than the white people i have met, so dont judge me, any of you, because non of you know me, and since non of you know me, then give me the benefit of the doubt, eh? this IS america after all, =D

11. fuck menthols. Fiberglass in your throat. no way for me.

Camel Filters or Turikish Royals.

12. sounds like a sweet day. marlboro reds for me, newports are awesome tho 2. im WHITE and i smoke newports :D