Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Today's Friday and I have a drug test Monday.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by UnicornSugars, Sep 9, 2017.

1. I have a drug test on Monday and I just finished smoking two hours ago. after I woke up from a nap I had a voicemail saying I got a job and start Monday it's for a medical office so I know I'm going to be drug tested. They told me before the interview but at the interview I didn't get one. I want to try a 24hour detox and just drink a lot of water and stay clean until I get tested. Or I'm sure I'm not getting tested lol. Any recommendations on detoxing?

2. Smoke and figure it out.you ain't passing naturally

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Subbing with fake piss or someone's clean stuff is your best bet to be sure you'll pass. Detox are all bs to get your money.. look up subbing tips and practice now so you'll be prepared. Just stay calm. Subbed for first time this last Tuesday and was nervous as hell but passed. Practiced many times leading up to the day

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #5 Jeb Kush, Sep 9, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2017